Chapter 11

Y/N POV

Hally is surprisingly good at this, she's already saying 'uno' because she is only down to one card and she wins.

~Time skip~

All of them are slowly winning because their plus cards are always landing on me and Thomas. They did a combo on me and I ended up adding 10 more cards, again. They all laughed at me, but I just shrugged it off and picked up 10 cards.

When I see the cards my eyes widen and a smirk curled up on my lips.

It was filled with skips, reverses and 2 combo cards. I internally danced in victory.

But I didn't used it yet, i was planning to use it on my last opponent.

All of them won the game except for me and the one and only Thomas. Some winners, like Hally and Y/BFF/N, is right behind me so they can see my cards, I looked at them both without leaving th smirk on my face, while they're starting to give a smirk too.

"Alright, Sangster, I'll make you a little deal." I said in a mischievous tone. "And what will it be?" Thomas asked. "Loser jumps up to the lake, after the game," I replied. It was actually 12:30 pm, we skipped lunch without even realizing it. "Excellent" "But only having a towel to wrap the body." I added, having another smirk on my face. "Even more excellent, start unzipping and get a towel, Y/L/N." he says while smiling and putting all of his skip and reverse cards on the pile, leaving two cards on his hands.

I scoffed and put two blue skip cards and a plus 4 on the pile. His smile turned into a frown, because he looks like he doesn't have one to protect himself. So he picked up 4 cards and let me have a turn, because when you have a plus, it also means you lose a turn.

I then put all of my reverse cards and said UNO when there was only one, then put the last card, which is another plus 4 and won the game.

~time skip~

It was 1:00 pm when we finished the game, the people who are in the cabin with us was standing by the lake, including me, as Thomas wraps around the towel around his waist so no one could see his private parts when undressing, then he started to undress.

He then walked on the diving board, looking back at us, giving us a salute, I then salute back, starting to snicker in victory. Then he jumps off the diving board.

I was in the mood for being a prankster. So when he was underwater, I see his clothes just by the bench. "Quick, grab his clothes" I whispered to the others, they seem to realize on what am I doing, so they obeyed my orders and rushed into his cabin, along with Dylan and the others. We begin to burst out in laughter.

Thomas POV

I was swimming for a minute or two, the towel that was around my waist was wrapping off while I was swimming. Thankfully I could still reach for it and grab it before I swim Out of the lake.

Once I was out, they're all gone along with my clothes. I was irritated at first, but I decided that revenge would do the trick. "That's the way you want it? Fine, then let the game begin"

~time skip~

It's now 2:00 pm, Y/N is taking a nap with the girls.

Peter and I sneakily walked in to their cabin, and started to set the prank. We put strings all over, then we put some sticky goo beside Y/N's bed so when she sits by the edge of the bed, she steps on it. We tied a fake spider on a string above Hally's face, the we poured some cooking oil down the aisle, and more. The last one, but not the least, a bucket full of syrup is hanging by the door, waiting for someone to tip it over by opening the door, letting the person get showered by the sticky goodness.

Once that was done, we get out of the cabin and sit on the bench beside it, waiting for the girls to wake up.

Third person POV

After 5 minutes of waiting, Y/N stirred and woke up. Her eyes widen when she sees the mess Thomas made. She swings her legs to sit on the edge of the bed, making her step on the goo. She groaned & squirmed in disgust, making the others wake up.

Hally shrieked as she opens her eyes and see the fake spider in front of her face, Y/N tried to get out of the goo, when she did, she tripped on a string, letting water balloons fall from the ceiling. Y/N dodged at almost every balloon. "Phew! He didn't get me, Hmph" she smiled in victory, until she looked up to the ceiling, letting her see the big water balloon, rolling over, slowly falling on her. Y/N let a scream, and blocked her face with her arms, as soon as she felt the balloon fall on top of her head, ending up splashing on her hair.
"That boy, is without a doubt, the lowest most awful creature ever walked the planet!" She said, while she's soaking wet.

Thomas POV

"That boy, is without a doubt, the lowest most awful creature ever walked the planet!" "Thank you, thank you very much." I said, imitating Elvis Presley. We watched the whole scenery outside their window.

While we're still laughing at them, Marva, the head counselor, and Marva Jr., her daughter, greeted us "good afternoon, Mr. Sangster and Mr. James" Marva said, while holding a speakerphone in her hands. "Good afternoon, Marvas." Peter said. Of course I ignored it for a moment, beacause I thought it was somebody else. "Marvas?!" I said shocked. "Surprise Inspection!" Marva announced, talking to the speakerphone. She looked at her list to see which one should go first. "First off! The Lion cabin!" We weren't sure if it was Y/N's, so we rushed in front of the door to check the name of their cabin. Unfortunately, it is named Lion Cabin. Oh no..