Chapter 4

"Oh, sorry about that." "It's okay, uhh, Dylan, right?" I asked. "Y-yeah, how did-" i cut him off. "We're in the same class" "wait, which class?" He asked, so I then replied, "Social studies" "well, I haven't noticed you in that class" he said in a confused tone. "Well, probably because I always stay silent and I'm always sitting at the back by the window." "Oh, well the next period is actually social studies, you wanna walk with me?"
Like I said, I have trust issues, meaning I don't trust people. But he's kinda trustworthy.. "uh, yeah sure."

~time skip to 2 months~

Dylan and I are friends now. He sometimes sit with me and Y/BFF/N when it's lunch time, even if they argue about little things, they're still good friends. But then, Thomas and Lavender keep on bothering me the whole day and I'm getting fed up by it.

***

After school, I start to walk home while I have ear buds in my ears with a small notebook in my hands, this notebook is actually important to me,this is where I write the things that has been happening to me the past 2 months. Someone that I don't remember gave it to me a year ago, I didn't really used it until a couple of months ago.
I was just about halfway to my house. Until some people were slowly walking forward, like they're walking at a park. I tried to politely ask to move out of my way, but they didn't hear me, I tried tapping one of their shoulders, but they ignored it. I was beginning to lose it, so i was beginning to shout at them. "HEY! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY GET THE SHUCK OUT-" I suddenly paused when one of the guys turned around. I recognized that rude, brown eyed, dirty blonde hair boy.

Thomas POV
Me and my friends, Jack, Aaron, Ki hong and Peter, are walking home. We were talking about random things while we're walking, I didn't realize we were walking slow, kind of like walking at a park. Until someone behind us kept on bugging us, tapping one of our shoulders, I was getting annoyed by it, but I ignored the person. Until she yelled at us. I was now annoyed so i turned around annoyingly to see who it was. It was Y/N, she suddenly paused, probably because she recognized me. "What do you want?!" I scowl at her. "I said 'excuse me' for hundreds of times. WHY DON'T YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, WALKING SNAILS?!" "Wait, what did you just call me?" I said with a building temper inside me. "You heard me you little slinthead, i called you snails, now get outta my way." Wow. She may be an introvert, but she's feisty. "What if I don't?" Stepping towards her. She started stammering, I chuckled "that's what I thought" I looked down at her hand and I noticed a small notebook in it. I smirked "And what do we have here?" I snatched it and pretended that I'm inspecting the cover of it. "It's not that important. Give it back." She said as she tried to grab it, i dodged and said "If it's not important, you won't mind if I do...this" I start to rip some pages, letting it fall off the ground. "I said give it back!!" She scowled as she tried to grab it. I pull it back before she grabs it, letting her stumble forward. She huffed in defeat and gave up, she backed off a bit and stared at me. I could see hurt in her eyes and tears started filling it up. Before I say anything she ran away with tears in her eyes.