Chapter 21

I was awaken by the sun, scorching my room. I lazily got up and went down to breakfast with my mum and dad. We were up early so we can go to a church to have a mass celebration, it's one of the Filipino traditions, Going to a mass every sunday.

After we filled our stomachs with delicious pancakes, I went upstairs to choose the outfit I'm going to wear. I picked something casual but presentable at the same time. It was a blue floral short sleeved blouse, Black skinny jeans, along with black Dr Martens.

 It was a blue floral short sleeved blouse, Black skinny jeans, along with black Dr Martens

I lay it flat on my bed, ready to wear. I decided that I should just wear the same outfit for Ava's birthday tonight since I'm a lazy potato.

I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

****

I put on the outfit and brushed my teeth and hair. I'm too lazy to deal with it as you all can tell.

We entered the car, my dad started to drive away to the church.

Once we arrived, I got out first so I can reserve spaces on the seat for them if I found a vacant one.

I found one on the third front row, I sit there and lay my leather sling bag to reserve the seats as I wait for them while using my phone.

The mass begins at 9:00 am, now it's 8:45. The speaker instructed us to put our phones in silent mode or turn it off, because the mass is going to start. So I put it on silent mode and waited for the bell to ring that was indicating that the celebration is going to start.

The bell soon rang and we all stand up, the priest walking down the aisle to the altar.

~time skip to 1 hour~

The mass celebration has ended, all of the people got out of the church, including me and my family, heading to our car.

We headed home and rested for a little while and do our part. Such as doing the chores and other stuff.

I grabbed my ear buds from my room and plugged it in my phone to listen to music while cleaning the house. Pretty much I don't function well when I don't hear any music. I started to play 'Victorious' by Panic! At the disco and started sweeping the floor with a broom from my parents' room, to the kitchen. I did the same thing as I mopped it.
~time skip~

I finished off by dusting the floor. As if on cue, my mum called us for lunch, which is fried rice and tuna. It was delicious.

Once we were done, we cleaned the table and washed the dishes.

I went upstairs and sit on my bed, reading. I didn't realized it was already 5:30 in the afternoon until I hear the doorbell rang, my m and dad are in their room, resting. "Y/N! Can you open the door please?" My mum requested, I sighed, I put the book down and headed to the front door. I looked into the peephole to see Y/BFF/N and Hally waiting for someone to answer the door. I opened the door for them and greeted them a hello.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Well, we want to go there with you and we decided to get ready with you for tonight." Hally happily answered. "Okay," I said, I opened the door wide enough, gesturing them to come in. They entered the house and sat on the sofa. "Alright, I'll just let my parents know that you two are the ones who rang the doorbell." I said as I leave them in the living room.