Chapter 7

HAPPY NEWT DAY BLOODY SHANKS!!
__________________________________

Once again, the alarm was blaring in my ears. So I turned it off, sat up and I felt hungry, probably because I skipped dinner last night.

I stand up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After that I decided to wear a long sleeved plaid shirt to cover up the cuts and bruises that I had from yesterday, skinny jeans, and combat boots

 After that I decided to wear a long sleeved plaid shirt to cover up the cuts and bruises that I had from yesterday, skinny jeans, and combat boots

(Ignore the bag, iphone and watch)

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen to have breakfast, once I was finish, I came back to my room and brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs to leave, before I say goodbye to mum and dad, I let them know that the whole school will go for a camping trip tomorrow and I'll be back in three days, and that I'll be buying some snacks for tomorrow. After that I said goodbye and I left.

***

I have a free period today since Mr. Cooper has an emergency and he really needs to go back home, so he gave us a free period, which is a relief for us students.

I want to spend my hour reading, so I'm going to the library and read 'The Kill Order', it's the 4th book of 'The Maze runner' and I wanted to finish it.

As I arrived at the library, I looked for an empty seat. I spotted one and walked towards it, I got there and took a sit, I start reading it.

For a moment I felt eyes on me, I tried to concentrate, but I felt disturbed. I sneak a peek across me just to see Thomas starting to look away. I shrugged it off and continue reading, but I felt his eyes on me again, and I couldn't take it anymore. So I put a mark on the page that I'm reading, closed my book, and put it down on the desk in front of me, and said, "You know it's rude to stare, right?"

Thomas POV

It was a free period and I'm in the mood to go to the library, as I arrived at the library, I looked for a vacant seat, I spotted nothing besides a seat across Y/N, I didn't have a choice so I sit across her. She didn't notice me so I continued to read.

I was reading the book I have in my bag. But then, I couldn't focus because I can't help but stare at her. She noticed it and sneaked a peek, I immediately looked away from embarrassment. Thankfully she ignored it, I don't know why but I stared at her again.

"You know it's rude to stare, right?" She suddenly speak up which snapped me out of my gaze. I shrugged it off and said, "o-oh sorry" I looked back at the book pretending to read, suddenly, I can feel my heart beating fast, I don't even know why.

*Ringggg*

I went to go to my next period, which is music class, I fancy music, I would play my guitar all day if I could.

As I reached the music room, a smile on my face appeared. I sat down on one of the chairs and grabbed my guitar, letting myself admire it while waiting for our teacher, Mr. Brown, to come.

Y/N POV

I felt a weird feeling came in to me a while ago, when we were in the library, but I shrugged it off and walk out the library.

I walked along the corridors to art class, while I'm holding a bag of art supplies. While I'm walking, I quietly mumble the lyrics of 'Voodoo doll' by 5 seconds of summer. I find the song unique so I would play it first, I didn't realize that it's stuck in my head.

~After School~

Me, Y/BFF/N, and Dylan, planned to buy some snacks and toiletries for the trip tomorrow.

Dylan has his car with him so we don't have to struggle carrying the stuff that we bought. We get into the car and Dylan started the engine, and drove to a grocery store near by and bought chips, cookies, candies so we won't feel sick on the ride, and some toiletries that we can use like a travel-sized bottle of shampoo, soap, and travel-sized toothpaste, and lady stuff just incase.

When we were done, we paid for our stuff, and went back to the car. We put our stuff at the trunk of it and went in the car.

***

Dylan drove me home and I said goodbye to him. "Bye, see tomorrow, Y/N" he replied as he waved. I waved back and unlocked our door with my keys as he drove away.