Chapter 14

Thomas POV

I woke you to a sound of a person, blowing on a horn. Meaning all of us should get up. I looked around to see Y/N, still sleeping, barely hearing the horn. I walked up to her bed to look at her, strands of hair covering her face. I pushed it back to see her, peacefully sleeping. I let her be, I get dressed, and went to the mess hall to eat breakfast.

****

I grabbed my food and sat alone in the isolation table, not bothering to greet my friends. I barely touched my food.

A few minutes came by, and I see Y/N walking in with a grey sweater and knee length jeans with a pair of maroon high cut converse.

She greeted her friends happily and get her breakfast and walked to the isolation table

She greeted her friends happily and get her breakfast and walked to the isolation table. "Hi." She greeted me like nothing happened. "Hello," I greeted back, "how's your sleep?" I asked. "Painful" she muttered, trying not to let me hear her. "What?" I asked. "N-nothing, I said p-peaceful, yeah peaceful." She stated. I nod for an answer and continued to eat.

Y/N POV

Should I tell him? Should I do the right thing and tell him? I keep on asking this on my mind until I made myself clear.

"T-Thomas?" I called his name. He then looked up from his plate and looked at me as an answer. "Can I talk to you after breakfast?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure." He replied and continued eating. "By the way, I'm sorry for being rude to you the past few months and last night. I don't really know why I was being mean to you. I'm sorry." He added. I looked up at him with a weak smile and replied, "it's okay," his face lit up witha smile. "Can we be friends again?" He asked, filled with hope. I smiled and nodded for a yes and continued eating.

~time skip~

This is it, I'm gonna tell him. I told him that we're going to talk at the lake. So I walked to the lake and stand there, waiting for him.

A few minutes later, he arrived and stand beside me. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked. "I want to talk about what happened last night." I answered. His face turned into a frown and looked down. "It wasn't about our fight, it's about what I saw when I got out." I stated. He looked at me again, confused. "What did you see?" He asked. "I saw Lavender, cheating on you, they noticed me and chased me through the whole camp. Until I tripped on something so they caught me," I paused because tears are threatening me to well up, I took a deep breath and let it out and continued, "I was beaten up by her, I know you saw me last night, looking at my bruises." His eyes widen and his face became a bit red. "If you were wondering, I got them from Lavender, she said if I was going to tell you she'll beat me up again." Those last words started shaking and tears are welling up in my eyes, causing it to overflow. I ended my story and I waited for a response from him, but nothing came out. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you this." I started to walk away. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I started to sob, because I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Tears soaked his shirt as I cry. I can feel his hand rubbing my back, comforting me. "Shhh it's okay, it's not your fault, it doesn't matter."

Dylan POV

Me and Y/BFF/N are sitting by the lake, enjoying the sound of the flowing water of the lake. Until we see Y/N, standing there, a few meters away from us, we were going to call her to join us, but Thomas arrived and they started to talk.

Y/BFF/N can't help but eaves drop, so she sneakily hid behind the canoe they were near on, I followed her and listened to their conversation.

****

Our eyes widened as Y/N told Thomas everything. We both looked at each other with anger and worry at our faces. So we planned to do something to Lavender for hurting our friend.

~time skip to the afternoon~

The Marvas noticed the rivals from them three so they decided that they should sleep around the campfire by the lake along with me, Hally and Y/BFF/N so we can fix them up, but I know they wouldn't budge. We didn't bring any sleeping bags, but Marva let us use those inflatable mattresses to sleep on because their sleeping bags are only for them.

****

I let Y/N and Thomas know about Marva's plan with you three, they didn't mind at all. We told Lavender that Y/N isn't gonna be there, because she might have a nasty shock when she will find out. Me, Hally, Y/BFF/N, Y/N, and Thomas helped the counselors set the campfire. Hally, Y/BFF/N & Y/N are going to get some marshmallows and Graham crackers for some s'mores. Thomas and I are going to set up the campfire and inflate the mattresses.

It's now 7:30 pm and it's time for the campfire to start. I was in my cabin, grabbing my pillow and my blanket, same goes for the others. After that I walked up to the lake to see Lavender and Hally waiting for the others. "Took you long enough.." Lavender said, rudely. I just rolled my eyes at her, I can see Hally doing the same.

As soon as I sit by the fire, Thomas and Y/N came in, they waved at us and we waved back. "Tomtom!" Lavender said while excitedly jumping to Thomas. Causing him to fall backwards. Y/N rolled her eyes, annoyed by Lavender's actions, she sighed at her thoughts loudly. Lavender noticed and got up letting Thomas brush off the dirt from his clothes. "What's that Asian creep doing here?!" She asked, disgusted. I opened my mouth to answer, until Y/BFF/N arrived and answered it for me. "Marva ordered us to get you three," she pointed at Y/N, Thomas, and her, "be friends with each other." She finished. Lavender groaned in frustration while Thomas and Y/N stayed silent.

~time skip~

There we are, sitting around the fire, enjoying each other's company, all of us are burning our marshmallows, comfortable silence enveloped us. Until someone speak up, "why don't we play truth or dare but without the dare?" I realized it was Hally. "I second that" I said. They all agreed by a nod and we played the game.