Chapter 26

I jolted awake from my sleep as my alarm blared over my ears. I turned it off and sit up, until I realized that there's no classes today for us to rest from last night's prom. I forgot that I was too tired to turn off my alarm last night that's why It was blaring all over my ears a while ago.

I lay down again and fall back to sleep because I'm still sleepy and I was still comfortable in my bed.
I let myself sleep for 2 more hours and get breakfast. My mum isn't here to babysit the kid next door, because the little boy's parents are working so they asked my mum if she can babysit until 5:00 pm, of course, she agreed since she loves kids. Therefore, I was alone in this house, again, which is pretty much a good thing for me. Because I get to turn up the volume of the music that I'm playing while I do chores.

I finished breakfast and chilled on the couch for 30 minutes and use my phone.

I then grabbed the large Bluetooth speaker that we own and connected my phone to it. I started to play 'Day tripper' by the Beatles and turned up the volume loud enough to hear it from upstairs.

I grabbed the broom and went upstairs to start sweeping until I finish sweeping the living room into the kitchen where the trash is.

~time skip~

I've done all the chores so I plopped myself on my bed as I go to my room. I grabbed my sketch pad, pencil, watercolor pencils and eraser from my bag and leaned my back on the headboard of the bed and let my hand flow and draw whatever comes up in my mind.

I finished it and realized I drew Newt from The Maze Runner. It kinda looked like Thomas but a bit more muscular. I didn't even realized I colored the eyes with the same chocolate brown colored orbs as Thomas.

I checked the time and it's already 4:00 pm. Wow, I spent the whole 5 hours sketching this? I didn't even eat lunch. I thought to myself. I put the pencil down and put the sketch pad on the bed. I stand up to grab a snack and drink water.

~time skip~ 

Mum already got home as soon as my dad showed up 20 minutes ago. I set the table and heated dinner on the stove in low heat. "Mum! Dad! Dinner is ready!" I informed them. They get up from the couch and head to the dining table to eat.

The both of them insisted to clean up since I did almost all the chores around the house. I did what I was told to do and took a rest in my room.

I cleaned myself up and get dressed into my sleeping clothes. I sit on the bed and used my phone to scroll through Instagram.

I then opened my wattpad app and read a couple of chapters. I was reading the last chapter of the story until a notification popped up. I got a message from Thomas.

Thomas's
Yours

Hey, love 💜

       Hi Tommy

You wanna hang with us tomorrow and the next 5 days?

Sure!

Okay
What are you doing right now?

Breathing😂

Oh ha ha 😂😂

● ● ● ●   

We continued to chat until we say our goodnights. I plugged in the charger in the phone and placed it on the nightstand beside my bed. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes to sleep.