Chapter 1

Maisie

Currently we, I and Bella, were sitting on the living room, eyeing hundreds of gowns sent by Lucifer for me. Earlier this morning, I asked about going to shopping for today party but he declined. He said a straight 'no' on my face and went to his office.

As always, I expected him to sent someone later to take me to shopping but that stubborn husband of mine, didn't sent anyone this time. Well he did sent someone but not to take me to shopping, rather to choose a gown for tonight's party. He sent a famous designer, who brought at least hundreds of gown with her.

At first, I was so damn confused that I called Bella for help. She agreed and here we are, sitting in front of this gowns. Every single one was unique and beautiful in its own way. Not a single one was too much revealing.

Since the party was a big one, Bella decided to choose floor length gown. She picked some and made me try. Every single time I came out wearing a new gown, she would reject it. She complained as the gown is too simple, too fancy, too much shine, too skinny, too much bright, etc etc....

"Jesus!! Bella, just choose one gown for me okay? No mater how it looks, just choose one" I huffed loudly.
"Are you crazy? You have to look best there, so shut up and go change" she again handed me a different gown this time.
"No I'm not. I'll wear this one. I'm tired" I went and sat beside her in the sofa. She was eating chips, so I snatched her packet and start eating angrily. I heard giggles from the other side and I looked there to find Amy, the designer and some of the maids, giggling seeing my situation.

Bella got up and again snatched my packet and ordered me to go and change. I sighed heavily and was about to say no, when she grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand. She harshly pushed me towards the room handing me a red gown.

Once inside, I sighed for 'nth' time. I quickly changed myself into the red gown. This dress was beautiful. It was not too simple, not too fancy. It wasn't too much revealing, but hand a deep simple neck. I loved it.

'I just hope she would agree on this. I'm tired as hell'

I slowly went out and heard everyone gasp. Bella got up and smiled brightly at me, saying, "This is the one".

After bidding farewell to the designer and Bella, I informed Amy that I was going upstairs. I straight went to the bed and decided to take a nap.

My alarm went off, informing me it's 5:00 pm. Lucifer said he would come home at 7, so I hurriedly went and freshen up. I dressed myself in the beautiful red gown. I pulled my hairs in a elegant messy bun, with few strands framing my face. I didn't apply much of make-up. I went for simple and natural look, with bright red lips, complementing my gown. The gown itself made me look much older than my real age.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing my heels when the door opened up, revealing Lucifer all dressed up in a black tuxedo. He was looking heavenly handsome. I smiled at him and resumed to wear my heels.

He came and knelt down before me. He grabbed my feet and slide the heel, gently.
"I told you not to wear this things again" he frowned at me.
I giggled and said, "What will I wear then?"
"Go for flats. No matter what you wear, you'll still look fucking gorgeous".
I smiled as a blush crept up to my cheeks. "Thank you for the complement but flats doesn't suit gowns" I shook my head lightly.
He sighed and helped me to get up. Once I was standing, he pulled me into a breathtaking passionate kiss. As a moaned escaped my lips, Lucifer tighten his grip on me, kissing me much harder.

"Let's not go there" he said huskily.
I giggled again and pulled away from him, shaking my head. I grabbed a tissue paper and wiped the marks of lipstick from his face.

"Let's go" he said, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me out. We went to his car. He opened the door for me. I thanked him before getting inside. Once we both were inside, the driver starts the car. Lucifer grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"You're looking like a goddess. I'm trying my best to not to fuck you now and here" he whispered huskily.
My eyes widened up and I blushed hard. My face was burning hot. With that, he again kissed me senselessly.

Yours FaithfullyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara