•Bonus - Taysa's story•

Taysa

To become a doctor was my dream since childhood and here I was, Dr Taysa Knight, a physiatrist

I have just moved back from LA. I terribly missed my family there. As soon as I entered the house, I engulfed all of them in a big hug. Mom was so happy that she cried a bit. Dad, like always, kissed my forehead and welcomed me home.

The thing I was shocked about the most was that there was no sight of my beloved little brother.

"Where is Ash, mom?" I asked while looking around for him.
She smiled and said, "He's busy handling a meeting. Your father is being quite strict on him, you know"
"Serves him right. How can he miss my homecoming?" I huffed and sat down.
"He'll be here soon sunshine. Any minute now" dad said while glancing at his wrist watch.

Few minutes later, I heard my brother indeed. He was asking one of the maid if I was home or not. When she said yes, he cursed loudly before entering the living room.

As soon as he saw me, he smiled a sheepish smile and made his way towards me with open arms. I got up smiling at him but as soon as he reached me, I punched him hard on the stomach, earning a gasp from our mother.

That moron, acted like I've destroyed his internal system whereas I know he barely felt anything.

"Can you stop your nonsense?" I asked in a bored tone, raising my one eyebrow.
He stopped making stupid hurt noises and grinned at me like nothing happened. The next thing I realized, his hands were wrapped around me as he hugged me tightly. I returned the hug with same enthusiasm.

No matter how hard we fought but at the end of the day, we were siblings. I love him as much as he love me. And he might be younger than me but he's too very possessive of me. He protects me like he's the elder one.

"I missed you" he whispered.
"I missed you too" I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

After so much of talking we sat down and had a delicious dinner. Eating it with Family made it taste more delicious then ever. I talked non stop about LA while all of them listen to my every single word.

Mom suddenly asked me about boyfriend in excitement, when I saw both my father and brother got froze. They kept watching me firmly when I saw no, as if looking for the lie to be caught.

Mom lightly slapped my father's arm but he only smirked at her and leaned towards her for a kiss. Mom blushed like a school kid but returned his kiss.

I awed at them, clearly missing their love while staying in LA. I love them both very much and I adore them a lot. There is no doubt that my father is a very rough and tough man but when he's near us our mom, he forgot all anger and got lost in her beauty. Hearing her laugh can make him smile even in his worst mood.
She was the only one who can tame his beast.

Mom hasn't changed much with the age. In fact, she looked like a few years older version of me. At many gathering and functions, people often got confused on us being sisters.