Chapter 5

Maisie

I woke up with extra sore muscles. Every inch of mine was hurting, badly. I shift my position in sleep but end up moaning and winching in pain. I felt a pair of hands slowly caressing my arms and head.

I opened my eyes to find the grey ones, already staring at me. I was still tired, so I closed my eyes again.

Next time I woke up, I was held by my husband as he placed me inside the jacuzzi tub. It was so relaxing. He slowly got into the tub and I leaned back on Lucifer's chest placing my back on his chest, fully exhausted. He starts running his fingers on my arms, in a soothing manner. He pulled me between his legs and I placed my head on his shoulder, still feeling tired.

As he did his magic, my mind drifted off to yesterday's night. A shiver ran down my body thinking about everything. My level of fear for Lucifer kept increasing day by day. We still haven't talked till now.
'What if he's still angry?' I took a deep breath to calm myself.

After the bath with Lucifer, I went to wardrobe to get dress. I took plenty of time in dressing up. I seriously don't want to face him. Downstairs breakfast will be awkward. When I exited the wardrobe, I looked around the room but didn't find Lucifer.

Concluding he might be downstairs, I sighed heavily and went out of the door.

I made my way towards the dining hall but was surprised to see the table empty. Well, Amy and some maids were there but no Lucifer. I sighed in relief. I went towards them and greeted them with a bright smile. I asked Amy where was my husband and she told me he went office, without eating his breakfast. This made me worried for him.

Amy placed my breakfast in front of me. I was about to start eating, when a hug stopped me. I jumped at the sudden gesture. I got up and looked back to see Bella.

"Bella? What are you doing here?"
"Ouch. Well, good morning to you too. Are you not happy to see me here?"
"No...it's not like that. I wasn't expecting you here, that's all"
"I didn't expect to come too. But Lucifer asked me to come over and give you company. He said you often get bored, so here I am. Let's do something".

I was shocked at the thought of Lucifer asking Bella about giving me company because he only orders. But nevertheless, I was happy. We ate our breakfast together.

After finishing our breakfast, we watched movies. We both love action, so we ended up watching 'Infinity war' for the 'nth' time.

'God knows, how many times I've seen this movie. But, Jesus! I love it'

During the movie, Bella suddenly asked me about the party. At first I avoided her question but ended up telling her everything. Well everything, excluding Lucifer's wild sex and the forced 'I love you'.

She said it was cute that Lucifer was so Possessive. But only I know the truth.

Our movie marathon went on and on, until the time of lunch. Suddenly Bella got a phone call. She received it as I helped Amy with the foods.

"I'm so sorry May. But I've to go. It's urgent"
"But eat your lunch first"
"No time May. I promise I'll come again another time. But I've to go now"
"Okay fine, promise me you'll come again?"
"Of course, I'll come. Promise. Bye" she said, kissing me on my cheek.
I waved her off and sighed.

I ate my lunch with Amy. Then feeling exhausted again, I went upstairs to take a nap.

I woke up with a phone loudly ringing. Someone groaned from beside me. I jumped at surprise. I instantly pushed the person and was about to get up, when it grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lucifer asked in a sleepy tone. I was surprised to see him in bed, sleeping. I looked at the digital clock and found out its midnight?

'But I only took a nap'

"Wife, you overslept your nap. You skipped dinner too" Lucifer said.
"Ohh" was only I could say.
Lucifer pulled me again closer and I placed my head over his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"How are you?" He asked suddenly.
"Good" I nodded.
"I'm sorry for yesterday" he sighed heavily.
I didn't said anything. I don't know what to say.

'Should I say it's okay? Because it definitely was not okay. Should I get angry at him? And ask him for divorce? Because doing this would only make the situation worse. And angry Lucifer is much more powerful that angry Maisie'

So, I kept quiet. He sighed again and hugged me tightly.
"Fuck! I love you so damn much" he said. I froze again. Soon I felt his soft steady breaths, indicating he is asleep now.

This time, I sighed. I wrapped my hands around him and snuggle closer to him.

I don't know how I feel towards Lucifer. I'm scared from him as hell; but at the same time he make me feel things. Things I've never felt before. He make me feel protected. But at the same time, he is the one hurting me.
He never raised his hands on me, for which I'm glad, but he convey his anger by his rough sex. He would kiss me a punishing kiss and give me multiple hickeys for the world to know I'm his. Sometimes, I love his roughness but sometime, it scares me.

'What are you doing to me Lucifer?'