Chapter 8

Maisie

There was he. My savior. My husband. Looking like he can kill anyone at the moment. Red in rage. Looking like the devil.

His grey eyes were completely black as they were focused on me. I was still lying on the floor, crying uncontrollably. I dress was painted red with my blood. My cheeks were red due to the slaps I received. My eyes were puffy and I bet they were bloodshot red.

Mr Charles was above me, looking at Lucifer in horror. He realized what he had done. He realized he unleashed the devil. He realized he messed up with King's Queen. He visibly starts shaking and backed up from me.

"M- Mr Knight..... Thi-this this isn't wh-what it lo-lookes like... Sh- she was the o-o-one throwi-ing herself o-n m-me" he said as he tried to ran.

Lucifer's eyes were still fixed to mine. Mr Charles took this as a chance to skip out. As he was passing, Lucifer grabbed him by his neck and slammed him into the wall hard.

I jumped at my placed and slide back in fear. Lucifer looked at Mr Charles with anger filled eyes. He choked him hard.
"You dared to do this?" He calmly said.
"YOU FUCKING DARE TO DO THIS?" he yelled and punched Mr Charles hard, so that he coughed blood.

He started raining punches at Mr Charles. I again started crying, not used to this violence.

'It's happening again. No'

I sobbed. I tried multiple times to call Lucifer and stop him but my voice never came out loud. A whisper was only I could say.

Just then, Sebastian came in running into the washroom. He looked shocked seeing me crying on the floor, sitting curled up like a ball, with Lucifer beating Mr Charles to death.

He quickly went towards Lucifer and tried to stop him.

"Lucifer. Stop. Fucking stop, you'll kill him" Sebastian yelled as he hold onto Lucifer.
"I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE TRIED TO DO. YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! HOW DARE YOU?" he again punched him.

"Fuck stop Lucifer! Go to Maisie. She needs you now" Sebastian yelled, which immediately made Lucifer froze in his mid - punch.

He turned back and look at me. He roughly released Mr Charles and made his way towards me. As soon as he reached me, I again broke down into loud sobs and cries.

I hugged him tightly, trying to calm myself. He held me tightly and rubbed my back gently.

"Shh, Love. I'm here. Shh please don't cry, love. Shhhh. You're okay now. I'm here" he kept saying, kissing my side head. I hugged him tighter. He picked me up in bridal style and walked out of the washroom. I hide my face into his crook of neck, continuing crying.

He went towards our car and told the driver to take us home. Through the whole ride, he held me closely, saying soothing words to me.

When we reached home, I heard maids and Amy gasped in shock. Lucifer must have glared at them because they never asked any questions. He made his way towards our bedroom.

He immediately went towards our washroom and placed me on the top of the counter. I wiped my tears with the back of my hands as I stayed looking down. I didn't dare to look up at him. I couldn't. I felt dirty from a foreign touch. My whole body shivers in disgust by the only thought of today's incident.

No matter how much I wiped my tears, new fresh ones keep falling. Lucifer opened the cupboard and took out the first aid kit. He took my hands and starts working gently.

He took out the pieces of glass and bandaged my both hands. Once treating my hands, he undressed me and gave me a quick bath. He cautioned not to wet my bandages.

Whole time, he didn't said anything. But I kept crying silently. Crying to myself. He helped me to get dressed. Then he placed me on the bed, pulling the cover over me.

"Sleep" he said. He was going away, when I grabbed his sleeve to stop him.
"Where are you going?" I whispered in a hoarse voice.
He shook his head and answered, "no where".

He went to the washroom and took a shower. He came Besides me and I immediately wrapped my hands around him.

I was exhausted with all things happen today. My eyes were heavy and tired because of the crying. My body hurts. My cheeks were bruised. My soul and mind was tired.

Lucifer starts running his hand through my hairs gently. I know he was trying his best to control his anger and not think about today's incident. But it was hard. For both. Him and me.