Chapter 11

Maisie

I shifted in my sleep and groaned slowly getting up. I opened my eyes and found a pair of grey ones already staring at me. He didn't said anything but welcomed me with a hot, passionate kiss.

I tried hard to keep up his pace but he being an animal, kissed me more roughly. I moaned hard. Lucifer roamed his hands through my body, squeezing it time to time. Now I was feeling extremely horny.

'But I never felt this much horny? Ohh god!!'

Though thoughts were running furiously through my head, I didn't attempt to stop Lucifer. I never wanted him to stop. Like that, we made hard, passionate, mind blowing love in the morning. Not once. Not twice. But thrice, including the bathroom sex.

We dressed up and came downstairs. Amy looked extremely happy for some unknown reason, as she came running and hugged the life our of me. Maids were grinning at me with a weird expression of happiness.

'No. Something is not only wrong with me, but also them? All of them??'

I tilted my head in confusion and looked back at Lucifer for some explanation. But he was only leaning on the wall, looking at me with love in his eyes. I blushed hard and went to sit down on a chair.

Amy served our plates and placed them in front of us. I was damn Hungry. I wanted to eat everything available. Not waiting for Lucifer, I started eating my breakfast. I was so concentrate in eating, I didn't noticed Lucifer coming and sitting down.

"Hungry that much?" He asked in an amused tone. I stopped eating for a while and looked up at him. Then I shrugged off my shoulders and resumed eating. Then I heard a round of giggles. I looked up and saw all maids, including Amy, eyeing is with adoration. My face was red again. I blushed hard. Lucifer was smirking at me. I decided to ignore them all.

After the breakfast I was full. Lucifer was again working from home, so I decided to spend my time in library. I was so curious to ask him about Claire and yesterday's drama, but was scared as hell.

'I'll ask later'

While reading the books, one maid entered the library.
"Yes?" I asked politely.
"Sir wants to see you, Maisie"
"Lucifer?" I asked, confused. She nodded.
"Where?" I asked, getting up from my seat. I was informed that he wants me in our room, so I make my way outside.

When I entered our bedroom, it was empty. Lucifer was not present there. Nothing special was there. But then I noticed something on the bed. I walked up and picked it up. It was a envelope.

'A medical report?'

I curiously opened the envelope and take out the report. After reading that, I got froze. My breath was knocked out. I started feeling dizzy. My eyes widened up and mouth agape.

Suddenly a pair of hands get wrapped around my waist and pulled me backward towards a hard chest. Lucifer nuzzles my neck, kissing it lightly. I turned around to face him.

"Wh-what is it?" I whispered, showing him the envelope. He smiled and answered huskily, "Report. Your report". I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to say something. But nothing came out. I furiously blinked my eyes and tried again.

"I...I'm.. I'm pregnant?"
Now, he grinned like a teenage boy and kissed me with all love. I grabbed his shirt to stable myself.
"Yes, love. I'm going to be a father" he said sexily. Tears starts building up in my eyes.

"I...I'm go-going to be a m-m-mother?" I whispered, stammering lightly.
He smiled a breathtaking smile and nodded his head. As soon as he nods, tears starts streaming down my face. My grip on the envelope was long gone and it was now lying on the floor.

Anxiety attacks were striking me hard and I started crying loudly. Lucifer was instantly alerted and he placed me down to sit on the bed, gently.

"Love? What is it? Why are you crying" he kept asking again and again and again, but I remained quiet, crying only. I placed my head on Lucifer's chest and he immediately wrapped his arms around me. He starts saying sweet nothings to me, gently rubbing my back, soothing me.

Minutes later, I calmed down. I was embarrassed as hell so I kept my head down, avoiding Lucifer's gaze.
"Look at me wife" he said, tilting my head to look up at him. I sniffed and hiccupped slightly.

"Shh. What is it, love? Stop crying and tell me" he said gently.
"Yo-you hate me, ri-right?" I said sniffing. He narrowed his eyes at me and said firmly, "Explain".

"Y-you...you never wanted a c-child, right? I...I'm so-sorry... I..I" I was unable to complete my sentence as I again broke down into sobs.

Lucifer cupped my jaw gently but firmly. He again made me look up at him and asked, "Who fucking said I never wanted a child?"
I shook my head and whispered "No one".

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes.
"Don't make this stupid assumption wife. I always wanted a child but only with you" he said as he opened his eyes. I looked at his eyes and was shocked as for the first time, his eyes were showing emotions. Not only for a moment but for the whole time.

Suddenly, disappointment crossed his eyes. He seemed tensed.
"Don't you want to have a baby?".
"I do "
"Then what's the matter?" he asked softly. I looked down at my lap, not saying anything.
"I.... I'm scared, Lucifer. I never had much time with my mother. I don't know.... What if I'm not a good mother? What if something go wrong? What if-" I asked, my breathing getting heavy. Lucifer placed his forefinger on my lips.

"Stop thinking this nonsense. You'll be the best mother, trust me. Everything will be alright. I'm here" he said in a soft voice, full of love.
"Really? " I asked sniffing slightly.
"You will be an amazing mother".
A smile slowly crept on my face and I hugged him tightly. He return my hug with same enthusiasm. Now I felt relieved. I sighed and relaxed in his hug.

"We are going to have a baby" I said, giggling in happiness. Lucifer placed a kiss on my neck and said,
"Yes love. We are".