Chapter 9

Lucifer

I was lying on our bed, with the love of my life in my arms. It was 6 in the morning, so she was still sleeping. I looked at her beautiful face as I played with her hairs.

Events from last night keep replaying themselves on my mind. When she said she wants to go to the washroom, I knew she was not feeling well. So I let her go. But soon, I saw that bastard Harry making his way towards the washroom.

I didn't mind it first but when Maisie didn't return for almost 10 minutes, I knew something was wrong. I reached near the washroom, when I heard soft sobs. I heard my wife crying and begging. I kicked the door and was immediately enraged seeing what's going on inside. I might have killed him, if it wasn't Sebastian who stopped me.

Maisie was crying uncontrollably ever since. I was trying hard to not to go and kill that motherfucker.

'No one messes with me. No one messes with the persons I care. Most importantly, No one ever messes with my woman'

I felt Maisie slightly stir in her sleep. She moaned and groaned. She is definitely not a morning person. I watched her, amused. Then she opened her beautiful eyes. I leaned close and kissed her.

"Good morning, wife"
"Morning" she replied still feeling sleepy. I moved my head towards her neck and starts kissing her lightly. She moaned a 'stop' in protest. But little did she know, I was hard as hell.

I made slow but rough love to her. I can't help with my roughness. I'm not able to control myself near her. She moaned the whole time and sexily begged me for more. I concluded she was quite horny today as well.

After getting dressed, we went downstairs. Amy looked worried when she saw Maisie but I motioned her to not talk about last night right now. She got my message and did her usual behavior.

Maisie was relaxed now. She was weakly smiling at Amy. I know she was trying hard not to think about last night.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Sebastian. I excused myself and went towards the sliding door, which leads to the garden. I made sure I'm far away from Maisie.

"What is it?" I asked.
"We have him Lucifer. You have already done a great job beating him. Do you want us to come over with him to proceed with the work?"
"No Sebastian. I can't leave Maisie. She's still in shock. You can't bring him here. I'll deal with him there"
"What will you say to Maisie?"
"Nothing. She'll know nothing as she can't handle violence. I just want to kill that bloody fucking bastard"
"Hmmm.... Irony to know our queen doesn't like violence" he said with a little laugh.
"I'll be there in few hours. I just want to spend some time with my wife" saying this, I hung up.

I went to the dining hall and starts eating my breakfast. Maisie looked up me in confusion.

"Are you not going to work?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
"No"
She looked confused but after sometime, realisation came to her. Then she looked sad.
"What's wrong?" I firmly asked her. She didn't said anything but shook her head. I grabbed her hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Wife" I said in a warning tone. She is very bad at lying. Fuck! She's damn innocent that anyone could tell whether she's lying or not.

"I-I.... You don't have to skip your work because of me" she said in a low voice and continued looking down in embarrassment. I grabbed her chin and tilted her face to look at me.

'Fuck'

Her eyes were shining with unshed tears. Her nose tip was red, as well as her eyes. She bite her lips hard to stop them from wobbling. Even in this state, she's as beautiful as the goddess.

"Shh. Don't blame yourself like that. Besides, it's my company. I'm the owner. So I can skip it, right" I said in a playful manner, winking my eyes.
"But work is more important"
"Nothing is more important than you, my love" saying this, I kissed her. She tasted so delicious. Her lips are always juicy, always fucking delicious.

I grabbed her by her waist and picked her up, still kissing. I placed her on my lap. Her hands were playing with my hairs, making me insane.

"Stop or else I won't be able to control my self" I growled, squeezing her hips. She giggled cutely and pushed me.
"You're like an animal" she whispered.
"Your animal" I said, smirking.

After breakfast, Maisie and I went to the garden. I helped her watering the plants. She did a great job maintaining the garden. She even planted new flowers and creepers. It was surely looking beautiful than before Maisie's arrival.

'Just like my life'

We went to the library and were checking some books, when I decided to call Sebastian and ask him to send Bella. Few minutes later, she arrived.

"Hello Lucifer" Bella greeted me while hugging Maisie. I nodded my head.
I turned towards Maisie and told her I've to go somewhere. She lightly smiled and bid me goodbye.

I went out and started my car, while thinking about the things I'm going to do with that bastard. I won't tell Maisie anything about this. That innocent soul wasn't able to handle Jason's beating, now I'm afraid she'll faint hearing Harry's death by my hands. Maisie doesn't have to know anything, well unless she tries to find out.

Soon I reached one of my warehouse. Guards were surrounding the area. Seeing me they greeted me with respect. As soon as I entered the room containing Harry, my blood starts boiling. Suddenly flashback came to my mind from yesterday.

"Your doom is here" I whispered darkly.

-----------------------------------

"Clear this mess" I ordered one of my man. I watched Harry's lifeless body emotionlessly. Why would I be emotional looking at this fucktard. This bastard nearly raped my wife. Hell he dared to do it.

My dress was covered with blood. I can't go home like this. I ordered for some new clothes. Less than in 10 mins, I was dressed freshly.

When I was moving towards my car, my phone rang. It was Bella.

'Strange'

"Bella?"
"Lu-lu-lucifer....may...Maisie..."
"What happen?? Is she okay?" I asked worriedly.
"...."
"Fucking answer me. Goddamn it!" I nearly yelled at her.
"Sh-she fainted. We are in the hos-hospital"