Ch.7 No going back

-Your pov

The four boys lead me further into the forest. Despite it being night, the forest seemed to keep getting darker. My chance of running was rapidly slipping away next to nothing. But at the same time, my chances of getting out were slim as well. Whatever that thing was is still out there and I don't want to be alone with it. It seemed like forever until we came upon an old mansion. Surprisingly, the electricity still worked. The boy with the goggles looked at me.

"We c-can't guarantee anything. We'll handle this. J-just st-stay quiet and do a good f-first impression." He said before the boy in the mask spoke.

"We're gonna apologize for this ahead of time." He said before grabbing my arm tightly and forcing me to start walking towards the entrance of the old mansion. It hurt a little but I stayed quiet. I looked around the living room as soon as we stepped inside. It was old but showed no signs of decay. It then hit me that Slenderman will be in here. I started to back up but the boy in the mask pulled me back to his side before we walked further in. We turned a corner and stopped outside of a door. The boy in the goggles looked at us for a second.

"W-wait here." He said before walking away.

"What happens if he says no." I said with my blank voice.

"If Slenderman says no, you die." The boy in the hood replied.

-Toby pov

I opened the door and saw Slenderman sitting at his desk. He looked at me when I closed the door.

"Well?" He asked. I sighed. This was not going to be easy by any means. I explained it all the best I could to leave out as much negative as possible.

"You're saying that as long as she is holding onto you, your sense of feel appears?" He said. I nodded my head.

"I-I know you want her dead be-because s-she escaped when you attacked her, but I'd like f-for her t-to stay here." I said. Slenderman was quiet. I could hear my heart beating in my head.

"Is she still in the city?" Slenderman asked. I shook my head and called the others in.

-Your pov

The boy in the mask harshly dragged me into the room. I didn't dare look at the monster that ripped apart my life. I bit my tongue to keep myself quiet. I could hear his voice in my head. Makes sence since he doesn't have a mouth. At least it looks like he doesn't.

"You do realize that she has seen too much ever since she survived encountering me. Now she knows where we are, what we are." He said in my head along with everyone else in the room.

"Y-yes. I know." The boy said as if he was ashamed. I was starting to doubt my chances of living. I almost wish that I took my chances and ran when I had the chance. I could feel the monster's "eyes" glare at me as the room stayed in awkward silence.

"She can stay." He said. I felt a short moment of relief.

"Thank y-you Slenderman-" The boy in goggles said before Slenderman interrupted.

"But if she gets back into the city, calls for help, attempts to kill anyone here, or makes any attempt to run away     she dies.     Understood?" Slenderman finished. The boy was quiet for a second before nodding his head.

"Understood." He replied before Slenderman walked away. He looked at me before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room towards the steps. He set his hand on the rail and scoffed in shock and happiness. I didn't understand why but at the same time, I didn't care. He lead me up the steps and to a room.

"Th-this is where you will be staying. I h-hope that you won't t-try anything. I-if you need something, L-let me, Maskie, H-hoodie, or Slenderman know." The boy said before he started to walk away.

"I would like to know your name." I called out. He stopped and turned his head towards me.

"T-they c-call me Ticci Toby, but I prefer you call me Toby." he replied. I nodded my head before walking into my new room. It was old, almost empty and dusty. If I could cry, I would. I would ball my eyes out for days if it was possible for me. I am in the house of the bastard that killed my friends, and there's nothing I could do about it. I cannot kill him. I cannot run. This is my new life now and I have to accept that weather I like it or not.