Ch.15 Faceing Death

-Your pov

I wanted to run as far away from the forest as possible. I could feel my legs fighting against every step. Slenderman knows that I escaped. He knows how long I've been missing. He wants me dead. He's wanted that since the beginning.

"Y-y/n please don't s-stop now. W-we're g-getting close." He said desperately. Every move I made gave me unbearable pain. Tears were blurring my vision, but not from the pain. My hand fell out of his and I went to a stop. Toby stopped after a few steps and looked into my eyes. He knew what was in my mind. Death was waiting for me at the mansion. It always was.

"Y/n?" He whispered nervously. I opened my mouth multiple times desperately trying to say something, but nothing would come out. My breaths were growing louder as fear's grip grew tighter on me.

"I'm scared Toby. I- I don't want to die. Don't let Slenderman kill me. Please." I begged quietly before I fell onto my knees crying. I've never been so scared before. My life was going to end if Slenderman even sees me near the gates. I was distraught and terrified. I covered my eyes and tried to hide my tear stained face. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me.

"It'll b-be ok y/n. I p-promise." Toby whispered before helping me back up on my feet. I got my cries under control before we continued running towards the mansion hoping that Slenderman spares my life. But we knew the truth.

-Toby pov

"F-faster y/n." I said as we ran the direction of the mansion. I was pretty much dragging her behind me.

"I can't. It hurts too much." She said through her teeth. I could tell that it she was having difficulty pushing herself to keep going.

"We're a-almost th-there Y/n. Just a lit-tle further." I replied as we continued running through the trees. The pain was almost too much for her. We managed to reach the gate but before we could take another step, Slenderman appeared in front of us. I could feel Y/n's hand shaking in mine.

"Slenderman-" I said before he interrupted.

"I said that if you two don't come back in two hours, she dies." Slenderman said as he grabbed Y/n's arm and practically ripped her out of my hand. He started to walk away from the mansion and into the woods. Y/n had trouble keeping up and staying on her feet.

"Slenderman, I know th-that it-" I said before he turned and cut me off again.

"Apparently I didn't make myself clear the first time Toby. If she gets into the city, attempts to kill any of us, tries to run or call for help, she dies. I allowed her to go out as long as someone is with her. She ran away and got into the city. I gave her one chance to come back. Masky convinced me to give you two another hour. You two didn't get back here until five hours later. Therefore, she dies. End of story." He said harshly before turning away and dragging away Y/n. I ran after him with everyone else close behind me. Slenderman eventually reached a small clearing and pushed Y/n down on her side. She tried to get on her knees but the pain was stopping her. She looked up at Slenderman with her tears glistening in the light. I reached them just as Slenderman wrapped one of his tentacles around her waist. He was going to tear her apart.

"Wait!" I shouted. Slenderman stopped just as another tentacle wrapped around Y/N's neck and lifted her off the ground. He swiftly turned his head to look at me as the others stood next to me.

"Toby, what part of the phrase "End of story" do you not understand?" He said furiously.

"We d-didn't come o-on t-time because she was at-tacked by Rake!" I shouted while trying to not sound like I was about to cry. Slenderman paused and loosened his grip slightly.

"I t-took her t-to see Dr. S-miley." I added. Slenderman released her letting her fall to the ground.

"It's true. I stitched her up and bandaged her wound." Smiley said as he stood next to me.

"The Rake attacked her?" Slenderman said. I could tell that he doesn't believe us.

"If you want proof, check her back." Smiley finished. Slenderman moved her shirt and the bandages revealing the wound. Slenderman sighed with pure irritation. He's been defeated.

-Your pov

Slenderman's grip tightened around my wrist as he pulled me closer to his face. I wanted to get far away from him, but I was too scared to even blink.

"Last chance. If you mess up again, you will die. And I mean that. Now, you have lost all of your privileges for the next three months. You will stay in your room. There will be bars on your window and your door will be locked. If you don't want to die, then you will do what we say. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear." Slenderman said. He didn't have eyes, but I could feel his sharp gaze pierce mine. I nodded my head. I couldn't speak. We went back to the mansion and Slenderman lead me up to my room. I walked in and looked back. I could see Toby and the others behind Slenderman. They looked distraught, especially Toby. Toby was the last thing I saw before the door closed and locked. I walked up to the door and ran my hand along the wood before putting an ear against it. It took every bit of strength to hold back my tears. I could hear everyone leaving one person at a time until there was just one person standing on the other side to the door. I could hear their breath shaking. I knew right away that it was Toby. It hurt to hear him on the verge of crying. It was starting to become too much. I turned and leaned against my door before the strength in my legs faded and I ended up sitting on the floor staring out the window at the few flakes of snow against my window. It felt like day one all over again.