Chapter One

Chapter One - Being Named As 'Ruined'

-----

GRACE'S POV

Two Months Later...

"Come on, Alex!" I yelled tired of him being so lazy. I was surprised to see him be so lazy, for he was the CEO of his company.

"Ace, come on! Can't I have five more minutes?" He said in his morning voice and damn was I tempted to kiss him.

 Alex had invited Alison, Sierra, and Lee, Lyra, but kept on canceling, as, he and I traveled for meetings, on weekends. Finally, we got a free weekend and he was so tired and being lazy.

I couldn't blame him, though. It was a tough time and I knew he needed rest, but also, they were getting restless to come here and especially, meet me. Lee called me three times in two days and I couldn't stay away from him any longer.

"Okay, sleep. Don't wake up at all. I'll cancel them and tell them that I'm the one being lazy to get up from the bed and get ready to greet them, even on a free weekend." I muttered and huffed and started walking away.

"Ace! I'm up! Be ready in five." He said and I heard the bathroom door close and I giggled. He was so sweet all the time, that I hardly remembered his arrogance towards me, but when he yelled at someone else, I remembered how he was.

We both had returned from Italy soon after. Coming here, we both were pulled into heaps of work and tight schedules. We both hardly found time for ourselves. Even, Alicia and Sierra got busy in their work.

Whenever I used to get a little off, they were on a working weekend. Pretty much I haven't seen anyone in all this time. I talked to everyone on calls. Mill and Bianca also called telling that I got too busy and were complaining, but I somehow managed.

Wade was another level of tantrum. He was very upset for I hadn't talked to him in two weeks, but then I finally went and met him and it was too much of butter to get him to talk to me. It was such hassle.

In all this hassle, I never went anywhere alone. I forbade myself going anywhere with an unknown person. I used to get paranoid over little things but somehow, everything was rather fine. 

Also, the biggest worry was Alex and I on headlines, but Loris was so amazing that he didn't let that news out. I was very glad about it. Because, I didn't want my face to be known by everyone. I wanted my life to be private and not a showcase for people's entertainment. 

"Ace! Where is my black shirt?" Alex yelled from his closet bringing me out of my reverie. I sighed with a smile.

"Well, if you look in the black section you might find it." I said as I folded my hands. His closest was arranged in a colour coded manner, and so was mine

"What are those looks for? I just wanted that shirt." He said as he pulled a shirt.

"Boss at office, here you are just as much as my boyfriend." I flicked his nose and turned around and literally took off running. 

"That's gonna get you at least one round! I'm gonna catch you."He teased me as he ran behind me.

-----

So, Alex did catch me and it cost me one round. Not that I didn't like it. He was always such a beast that I couldn't stop but love these kinds of punishments. I shook my head at myself looking how shameless I'd got in the mean time.

"We're half an hour late to pick them up." I scolded him as he drove to Wade's house where everyone was waiting.

"Or we could have just let Dylan go and fetch them." He gave me a face and I shook my head.