Epilogue

GRACE'S POV

It's been a week since I've been discharged. I looked back at the time and realized, my birthday and Alex's birthday had passed when I was in a coma.

My birthday was on 19th November, whereas, Alex's was on the 13th.

It was surreal when we both first knew it. But it was amazing. Also, our kids were born on Alex's birthday. November felt like our month of celebration.

I felt really bad since it was our first birthdays together. But then he said we had a lifetime of birthdays to celebrate together. And I let it slide.

I was walking around carrying Tristan who was crying a lot. Managing both the kids was hard. Dory helped but even she was getting old now. I needed a Nanny, but it was hard trusting anyone.

"Hey, honey!" I heard Alex's voice and I looked up to see him in his office suit.

"Hey! How was your day?" I asked him as he removed his jacket and shirt.

"It was good but I was rushing to come home and help you, so it got a little hectic." He said and left a sigh. I didn't say anything but just sat there.

He went for a bath and I settled down thinking about the situation. He soon came back freshly bathed and looking sexy. We weren't allowed to have intercourse for 6-7 months.

But he still was looking very sexy. I set Tristan in his crib since he was finally asleep. I walked to Alex and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

"Someone's missing me, huh?" He teased as held my waist and pulled me closer. I nodded with a blush.

"Yes, a lot," I said and inched closer to his lips as he leaned towards me. Our lips just brushed and a loud cry erupted causing us to jerk back.

"Ethan, it's okay baby," I said as I picked him up and cradled in my arms. He still cried. I had just fed him, so he wasn't hungry. I checked his diaper and found it wet. 

"Someone hates wetness," I said and changed his diaper. I started wiping his body with wipes and suddenly I saw a few rashes on his body. I panicked.

"Alex, look, he got rashes," I said and he immediately inspected. He nodded looking worried.

"Should we get the doctor?" He asked and I shook my head motioning him to wait.

"Let me first talk to Mom." I went and took Alex's phone since it was near and called Mom Lydia.

"Hello, Alex." Mom said as she picked up the call.

"Mom, it's me, Grace," I told her and she hummed.

"What happened, Grace? Everything fine?" I hummed.

"Mom, Ethan got rashes on his bums almost. I'm worried. Alex suggests we get a doctor. Can you tell me what to do?" I told her and she hummed.

"Bums are diaper areas and rashes come often. Don't pack them in diapers often. Let them out in the open for a while. Put the baby lotion and let it be. If the rashes don't lessen in a day or two, you get the doctor. Okay?" She said and hummed in relief.

"Okay, thank you, Mom. Love you! Alex wants to have a word with you." I said as Alex motioned me to give him the phone.

Okay, take care, honey." I hummed and gave Alex the phone. He walked out of the room to talk and I was glad since Tristan was still sleeping and I had already talked but gladly he didn't wake up.

I put the baby lotion and didn't put any diaper, as Mom suggested. But I had but the soft rubber, that won't let pee leak in the clothes. It was cottony soft on one side and the backside was rubber. It was very useful.