26-Baby Shower

ALEX'S POV

Grace had fallen asleep after a very tiresome day. We went shopping and shopped for our baby. I was planning to make our babies cradles. We had bought greenish-blue shaded things, because Grace had loved the colour.

I made hot water with relaxing soap and took to Grace who was sitting on the bed. She was really happy about it. Also, in the meanwhile, I asked her if she could quit. It was entirely up to her, if she wanted to work further, I would've let her.

But, she herself didn't want to work anymore and I was glad. I didn't like her getting stressed or worried, for any reason.

I finally came out of the room and everyone was sitting, here and there, filling up the living room.

"Guys, it's her seventh month going on. I think we should plan up a baby shower for her." Celia muttered and I nodded with a hum.

"Yeah, you girls should plan up. I'm not sure how it would feel without Sierra. She is still shaken up with everything." Martin muttered.

"But it could be a good way of getting her to get distracted." I made my comment as I took a cup of coffee in my hand. I motioned Alan to come with me and he nodded.

"Alex, I think, I'll make the arrangements." Said Dory and I gave Alan a longing face since 'Sierra' was in the topic. He had a stoic face, as usual. I nodded at Dory and we both left to work.

-----

"Considering the project in Japan, I wanted to get the minute details, since it's a big project for this year." I told him and he nodded. 

"Alan, Grace has decided to quit job since we're having twins and it's a big responsibility. So, we have to hire a permanent PA." I almost banged my head on the wall at my statement.

"Ask Loris." He said and I shook my head.

"Last time he had a hard time finding one. He'll probably kill me this time." I said and Alan smirked.

"I'll find." He said and I gave him wide eyed-look. 

"You will?" I was really surprised by his suggestion. He never liked to initiate anything that makes him have to talk to new people. 

"Yes." I smiled, gratefully. I was really glad about it because I was planning something big for Grace.

"How far along now?" Alan asked as he if he read my face. 

"Just two more days. I'll tell Dory to plan the baby shower in two days. I want to gift her that on her baby shower." I smiled.

"Okay, I'll work on it." He said and I smiled at him and we continued to work to finish our projects.

-----

Today was Grace's baby shower. They all planned this as a surprise for her and I was hoping that she'd be happy.

All the families were called.

It was arranged in our family house, so we could accommodate everybody nicely or main reason Mom was pretty adamant on having it there.

"Ace, can you get ready soon? I've already booked a table." I said to here and I was putting my watch and she was still sitting without even being ready.

"Try carrying two babies inside your belly! I'll see how all the clothes will fit you!" She yelled on me and I got alarmed.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry, okay?" It's just after so long that we're going on a date. I just wanted to spend some quality time with you." I said as I cupped her cheek.