Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine - Being Named As Dirty.

-----

GRACE'S POV

I looked at Alex after the call was done. I was glad he was by my side when my hormones were going haywire. He hugged me and pulled me on his lap, as he soothed me down and caressed my back.

"Alex, Mama wouldn't mind the get-together, right? I wanted to just share the news about the baby..." I caressed my still flat but rigid belly and looked up to Alex.

"...and also, after the experience today, I just wanted to spend my time with my loved ones." He smiled and nodded with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this, baby. I just wanted you to be happy but not in danger and scarred for life." Alex apologized, and I could see tears glistened in his eyes.

"No, baby. I'm the happiest to be here, with you. Also, the incident yesterday, made me realize that life is just...not stable, ever. You won't ever know what would happen next, so enjoy life to the fullest, every moment." I smiled up at him and he nodded.

"But...I know what would happen next and what to do to enjoy the next moments." He said and winked at me and later we found ourselves tangled in sheets, and in each other; making love like never before.

-----

"Well, that surely was enjoying," I commented and giggled looking at him. I just had my panties and Alex's t-shirt on. He, on the other hand just had boxers on, which made me want to rip them and take him again.

"I know right. I can see a future...like another round or so." He commented, and I laughed hitting him on his bare chest.

"Well, I could see that future, too." I winked at him. I took a deep breath as I lay on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I drew circles on his chest.

"Alex?" I called out to him.

"Yes?" I sucked in a deep breath and got up from the comforts of his arms to face him. I wanted to see his face when I'd ask him this question. I know he told me before, but I wanted to hear it again, from his mouth.

"You are really happy that I'm pregnant and we'll have a baby? That a future which will be true in eight months from now." I said, and he chuckled.

"Yes, baby. I'm more than glad about having a baby with you, you are the one for me, you are my angel, my love and, having a baby, means you and me together, is what I'd love. I hadn't given many thoughts before, but I'm glad now. I'm not growing any younger by the day..." I cut him off.

"Maybe you are." I winked at him.

"...do not distract me. Well, all I want to say is, I'm glad about the future that about to be in eight months and I just want you to be with me, safe and sound, both of you." I nodded and kissed him passionately as all my doubts flew out of my head.

And, then one future came true, that was us making love...again.

-----

The morning was good, as Alex was right beside me. Well, we had been going all night at it, he definitely needed rest. I giggled at the thought.

"Well, my baby seems very satisfied." I heard Alex's raspy morning voice. I looked up to him and smirked.

"Very, I suppose," I answered and winked at him.

"God, I really ruined the only innocent girl, my girl." He said and then laughed. He had quoted Alicia and I couldn't stop but laughed.