22-What Are You Doing Here?

ALEX'S POV

Two Weeks Later...

"Hey, hon. How are you feeling?" I asked Grace who was on the bed looking at me with an angry expression. She pouted and looked away.

"Does it even matter? I want to go home, but you won't take me there. It's been two weeks already." She said and I chuckled. She looked at my way and glared me.

"It's like God answered your calls, you've been permitted to go home, under one condition." I said and her eyes twinkled with happiness.

"And that is?" Grace asked me with such innocence that I could kiss her senselessly.

"Complete bed rest. If you're okay with that condition, I'm taking you home, right now." I told her and she pouted but nodded.

"If that's the only condition." She almost warned and I nodded. She gave me a big smile and hugged me, finally.

"Well, let's get wrapped up and get going." I said and we immediately cleared out everything and left the hospital.

-----

She still didn't know about her condition, I just wanted to give her some time so she can wrap her mind on everything. She was sleeping, while I sat in the living room, with Moses and Alan.

"I'm seriously frustrated with this case! My life has been going through hell finding out everything." Moses yelled in frustration.

"You could only think about what I'm going through. It's been so much, handling my wife, my unborn kids and danger lingering over her, all the time." I almost yelled back.

Everything was getting too much. Too much of me and too much of my angel. The dangers that lingered over me, if only I had known the reason, I would try to deal with it, but I don't know.

"You looked over the CCTV, what did you find?" I asked Moses and he sighed.

"Yes, I did. Two guys had been inside and walked in the and walked out soon. It was the same time that Grace had got in the elevator. How could it be such a great timing?" He worded out his thoughts.

"Someone has tapped into our security. But why would they leave the trace marks?" I asked but instead of Moses, Alan answered.

"They want us to know." I don't know why I was so shocked, but I was. Was it because Alan had spoken five syllables or if what he had said had made sense.

"Alan is right, Xander. They want us to know that they are watching us right now. They want to show us that we are the locked targets." Moses muttered.

"I really want to know and kill the one who is making us suffer this much." I muttered with anger echoing my voice.

"If only someone would tell what is actually going on and why." Moses muttered as he put his hands on his head. I sighed, too.

"Guys!" It was Lucas who entered with Martin. He looked worried and frustrated but a different relief on his face. I was about to ask what was all going on, but he shook his head.

"I finally found out...everything." He said with a mixture of confidence and worry in his voice.

"God heard us, at last." I said and Alan chuckled.

"Finally, just let it out and I'll be glad." Moses said and I nodded, affirming to his words.

"Well...." He started and we all sat down.

-----

LUCAS'S POV

Research. People. Information. Secrets.