Rvb S8 E1 "For Those of You Just Joining Us"

Author: This is probably going to be the most crazy season so, far. Seeing how this is when red vs blue first introduced animation into the series. But, anyway enjoy!
================================

Valhalla
To Doc standing on a small cliff, and radio sounds.

Doc: Come in Command. Come in Command, this is Medical Officer Dufresne. I have arrived at Freelancer Program Simulation Outpost 17. Command? Come in? Come in, this is Medical Officer Dufresne. I have reached FPS Outpost 17.

Simmons: (Yells) Hey, down here, we're over here! Hey, come down here!

Doc: Never mind Command, I think I see the objective. Stupid radio doesn't work anyway. What else is new.

Doc runs down to the river, crossing it and meeting up with a armless Simmons and a "dead" Donut.

Doc: Holy cow, Simmons! Is that you?

Simmons: Oh, hey Doc. Man, I didn't know they'd send you.

Doc: Yeah, we got the radio call and I was the closest medic so they sent me. But I didn't know it'd be you guys! Small galaxy, huh? Man, we got a lotta catching up to do. So what's up, somebody hurt or what? What's going on?

Simmons: (Gestures to Donut) Him.

Doc: Him? Um, he's dead.

Simmons: Yeah, he is. He was shot.

Doc: Um, Simmons, I know it's been a while since we've seen each other, and I have increased my skill as a medic in that time, but dead is still pretty much outside my jurisdiction.

Simmons: Man, I just didn't know they'd send you.

Doc: Yeah, you said that already. Hey is everything okay with you?

Simmons: It's not my fault Doc, I- I had to make the call, they made me. They needed someone with medical training.

Doc: What're you talkin' about?

Simmons: I didn't mean for you to get involved, I'm sorry, really.

Doc: Sorry about what?

Doc turns around and sees Wash keeping a gun pointing at Wade's back who doesn't have any weapons on him and the Meta who's pointing his brute shot at Doc.

Doc: Uh oh.

Wash: He's sorry about us.

The Meta hits Doc with his brute shot, knocking him out.

SandTrap
To Grif and Leo looking at a desert field with Tucker approaching him.

Tucker: Hey guys, what's up?

Leo: Hey Tucker.

Tucker: What're you doing?

Grif: Well, Sarge told us to bury all the bodies from our battle...

Tucker: That's a lotta graves. Lotta holes to fill. Bow chicka bow wow.

Leo: (Laughs lightly) Some things just don't change with you, huh?

Tucker: (Smirks) Nope.

Grif: Anyway, now we can't find 'em, because the bodies were piled up over here, by these stone pillars, and then the wind came and blew sand all over the damn things.

Leo: I guess that means, they're already buried then. So, I guess where done here.

Tucker: Good job, then dudes.