Rvb S8 E2 "Drink Your Ovaltine"

SandTrap
To Sarge, Leo and Grif in the desert, standing away from the blues.

Sarge: Hmm.

Leo: Is there something wrong, Sarge?

Sarge: I don't like this, Leo.

Leo: What, the vision?

Tucker: (Distance) It's a waterfall, it's literally impossible to forget! Like girlfriend dick!

Sarge: Yeah. I've never been what you'd call a "new age" kinda guy.

Grif: You don't say.

Sarge: But, this bowling ball seems to be on a heck of a roll! Pun intended. What with the flying and the laser shooting and all.

Grif: And he can lift stuff without arms. That's pretty cool.

Sarge: That too. What if there's something to this whole vision thing? We need to call Simmons. Find out if he's seen anything out of the ordinary.

Leo: But, how tho? Our long range radio here got destroyed, and we don't have enough signal power in the jeeps to be able to reach him.

Sarge: I think I have an idea how to fix that.

Valhalla/Blue Base
To Simmons, Wade and Doc being held prisoner at Valhalla by Wash and the Meta. Doc is currently lying on the floor and starts to wake up.

Doc: (Gets up from the floor) Hh, mm. Ow my head. Oh.

Wade: Doc, you're alive! That's good.

Doc: Wade is that you?

Wade: Yep!

Doc: Well, it's good to see you again Wade! But, why did Simmons hit me?

Simmons: I didn't hit you, they did. (Points at Wash and Meta)

Doc: Jerks. Who're they?

Wade: The dark one's Washington. He's a Freelancer.

Doc: Great. 'Cause those guys are always such a blast to hang around with.

Wade: The big one, we call it the Meta.

Doc: But, rumor had it those guys were disbanded. Everyone went to jail.

Simmons: Yeah, well I guess they got paroled.

Wash: You three, quiet.

The Meta tries to use his invisibility but, sparks come out of his suit making him visible again.

Wash: Then you need to stop trying to use all of them. You just don't have the resources anymore.

Wade: (To Doc) The Meta killed a bunch of other Freelancers. Took their equipment.

Doc: Like the invisibility?

Simmons: Yeah, and the shield and the thing that slows down time. He also stole their A.I. fragments, but those all got wiped out. Now something seems, I don't know, wrong with him.

Doc: An A.I. fragment? That I remember. Hey Simmons, remember that A.I. I had for a while? That thing was crazy.

The Meta who heard Doc, speak of an A.I. Quickly looks at him and growls, making his way to Doc.

Doc: Yipes!

Wash: Halt. Meta, stop!

The Meta stops in front of Doc. Who's on his knees and holding his hands in front of his face in fear.