Rvb S8 E18 "Rally Cap"

The Facility/Control Room
Inside the control room, Wade and Caboose are seen standing in front of F.I.L.S.S console which is making a beeping noise.

FILSS: Alarm. Incoming recovery beacon. Level Zero. Alarm. Incoming recovery beacon.

Wade: Oh no, that doesn't sound good. Come on, Caboose!

Caboose: Church needs our help!

FILSS: Level Zero.

Wade and Caboose both rush out of the control room.

Frozen Freelancer Base
To Doc driving a warthog with Wash in passenger and the Meta on the turret. They drive across a snowy field, perfectly serene except for Church's apparently lifeless body lying in the snow in the distance.

Wash: There he is. Something doesn't seem right here. Stop the car.

Doc slows down the warthog, until it comes to a halt.

Doc: Stop?

Wash: I don't like this. How did he get hurt, why isn't anyone helping him?

Meta: (Growls)

Wash: You're right, this is a trap. Those walls there, (Hops out of Warthog) perfect for a sniper. We walk in to where he's hurt and suddenly, we're boxed in, nowhere to go.

Doc: You think the Reds are tryin' to ambush us?

Wash: The Reds? Hahaha! No. This is an actual military tactic. We drilled it all the time in training. No, whoever set this up is a Freelancer.

Doc: Yeah, but if a Freelancer set this up, wouldn't they know that you guys were Freelancers, and that you would recognize this as soon as you saw it?

Wash: What? No, you're overthinking it. That's just-

Suddenly, ten landmines begin to light up on the ground in a circle around them.

Wash: Oh, son of a bitch.

Doc: (Sighs) Told you so.

The land mines go off, exploding the warthog and blasting everyone away.

The Facility/Storage Area
Back with Wade and Caboose who are approaching the Reds. Leo and Sarge are standing by a warthog, while Simmons and Grif are on top of a crate.

Caboose: Sargeant! Sargeant!

Sarge: What do you want, Blues?

Wade: We need your guys help.

Simmons: Our help?

Caboose: Yes!

Leo: What's happened?

Caboose: Church is hurt!

Wade: I'm guessing Wash and the Meta must of have gotten to him and Tex.

Grif: They got Tex? Good, that just means she won't be able to beat the hell out of us any more.

Leo shoots Grif a glare, making him nervously look away.

Leo: If there in trouble, we're going to rescue them.

Leo goes to stand next to Wade, Caboose and Tucker who randomly just appeared.

Grif: Rescue them, are you nuts? No one told them to leave, they're on their own.

Caboose: But, they'll die!