Rvb S8 E4 "Recovering One"

Valhalla
To Epsilon entering the giant hole that Grif and Leo, drove the warthog through.

Epsilon: Whoa. Guess they came this way.

Epsilon floats through the hole and makes his way into the Canyon, while happily humming to himself.

Blue Base
Back with Wade, Simmons and Doc at blue base. The Meta charges at Doc and is about to slice at him. Doc raises his scanner and pulls the trigger in fear. Suddenly, a blast of green energy shoots out from Doc's scanner and hits the Meta square on the chest, sending him and his brute shot flying backwards against the wall. With an angry growl, the Meta gets back to his feet but, his armor starts to spark with green electricity but, it doesn't stop him from charging at Doc again.

Doc: Uh- whng-

Suddenly, the Meta's movements begin to slow down as Wade and Simmons, run to the side and grab their weapons that the Meta and Washington kept. Wade grabs his shotgun and puts it on his back and Simmons grabs his battle rifle.

Doc: Am I dead? Am I dead?

Wade and Simmons walk over to Doc who's still cowering in fear.

Wade: Doc, you actually did it!

Doc: (Looks at the Meta) He's frozen.

Simmons: No, it looks like you overloaded his time distortion unit. You must have caused some kind of inversion. Instead of making everything else slow, it made him slow.

Doc: Huh huh, yeah! Score one for the pacifist. How you like me now, Meta?

Wade then notices that the Meta's fist is slowly moving towards Doc visor.

Wade: Hey Doc? Maybe, you should move away from him.

Doc: Why, what's he gonna do? Beat me up over the course of the next two weeks?

Simmons: Well, technically he's not actually moving slower, he's moving at the same speed just over a longer period of time.

Doc: Huh?

Wade: English Simmons.

Simmons: It's relativistic. His fist still travels at the same velocity, we just view it from a faster timeframe. Therefore it looks slowed down, but theoretically, it should still carry the same force.

Doc: ... Nah, see? It's moving slower.

Wade: Umm, Doc?

The Meta's fist finally connects with Doc's visor, making a tiny "dink" noise and sending Doc flying straight into the wall.

Doc: Waahuaa! Ow!

Simmons: See? That's what you get for arguing with science. Stupid bitch.

Doc: Guys, get me outta this wall.

Wade and Simmons walk over to Doc who's still stuck in the wall.

Wade: Hmm, now how do we do this...

Wade tries various postures to try get Doc free from his prison.

Wade: The hell- uhh, Jesus.

Doc: You're not pulling from my center.

Wade: Dheuh- from the center, what the hell is the center?

Doc: Get down and pull from the groin.

Wade: Simmons, I'm going to need some help on this.