Rvb S8 E11 "Restraining Orders"

Author: (Sighs) Yes... yes another delay sorry about that. Just caught up in some family matters, nothing to worry about. But, anyway hopefully this fresh chapter satisfies you all and hopefully the next one won't take ages.
===============================

Inside The Facility
After Church throws his old body at Tex, he stares awkwardly at her and Leo.

Church: (Awkward) Um, did I interrupt something?

Tex faces Leo.

Tex: Excuse me for a sec.

Tex starts walking towards Church menacingly.

Church: Uh... Tex why are you looking at me like that?

While, walking Tex leans down and scoops up Church's old body in her hand and walks towards him with it.

Church: Ok, I understand that your mad, but why don't we all just calm do-

Before, Church could finish his sentence Tex immediately grabs him by the throat, yanking him towards her and pounding on his head with his old body.

Church: Ow. Ow! Ooow! Stop it! Tex, you are embarrassing me. Ow! Stop! Ah!

While getting whacked on the head, Church roughly turns his head towards the reds and Wade. Who are just standing and watching, with Grif holding a medpack on his badly bruised 'jingle bells'.

Church: Hey, are you gonna sit a -ah- you gonna help me or not? Stop it.

Sarge: Naw buddy I think you got everything under control. We'll just hang back here.

Church: Won't it stop!

Grif: Yeah, you've got some catching up to do.

Church: The whole- stop.

Grif tosses the medpack away and pulls out his battle rifle. Leo walks towards them, still shocked about Tex being back.

Leo: How in the world is she back?

Wade: You can thank Church for that.

Grif: Since when could he resurrect people?

Wade: What? No, he did some weird A.I stuff and brought her back.

Zeta (Appears): What Wade is trying to say is that Epsilon... removed her from his head.

Simmons: That.. doesn't make any sense.

Leo just takes a seat on the floor and holds his head in his heads.

Leo: T-This to much to take in.

Sarge bends down and pats Leo on the shoulder a few times.

Sarge: There... there son.

Sarge looks back over to Tex, who's still beating on Church.

Sarge: Hey, what's she beating him with?

Simmons: I think that was his old body.

Sarge: You mean he ain't a floatin' cue ball any more?

Church: Aw-

Sarge: That's too bad. Had a few more nicknames in my side pocket. We'll certainly miss you Lord Hackensack of the Roundalots.

Grif: Beating him with his own body? That doesn't seem physically possible.

Wade: I think by this point, that women can make anything possible.