Rvb S8 E7 "And Don't Call Me Shirley"

Valhalla
Wash and the Meta are looking at Doc, who's still stuck in the wall. But, they've dragged him out of blue base on the field, with the wall he's in standing upright.

Wash: Come on, can't you get him out of there? He's just stuck in a few rocks.

Meta: (Growls)

Wash: Why can't anything ever be easy? Doc, I want you to tell me everything you know about the Reds and Blues.

Doc: You know more than me, I just got here.

Wash: Hit him.

The Meta walks over to Doc and hits him with his brute shot.

Doc: Oah!

Wash: You worked with them before. Do they have any hideouts, anywhere they go when they're in trouble.

Doc: I don't know.

Wash: Hit him again.

The Meta hits Doc again.

Doc: Ow!

Wash: Did Wade or Simmons say where Sarge, Leo and Grif were? You can either answer me, or I can have the Meta beat it out of you. Or, I can beat it out of you. I think I've earned it.

Doc: Man, you guys are really awful at the Good Cop/Bad Cop thing. You're like, Bad Cop and Even Worse Cop.

Wash: Tell you what Meta, let's just shoot him in the chest, see if we can pull the audio logs out of his helmet.

Doc: Uh-ah- he said something about a distress call!

Wash: Hit him again.

Meta: (Growls)

Doc: And sand! H-he mentioned sand!

Wash: Sand...

SandTrap
To the Reds with Grif, looking through a sniper rifle, spying on the blues minus Tucker from on top of a sand hill.

Epsilon: (Distance) Alright, well, let's go then. I actually thought it would take longer to convince you guys. Come on. I wanna get to the facility before nightfall.

Leo: A facility?

Sarge: I knew the Blues were up to somethin'. Come on men, let's get after those Blues! Sounds like this is the big opportunity we've been waitin' for.

Grif: You mean our opportunity to find a place to hole up until this all blows over?

Simmons: Some place that isn't a desert?

Leo: A place where we aren't going get shot at for once?

Sarge: No! A place to finally restore the Blues to Command's database. Get yer typing fingers ready Simmons!

Simmons: (Sighs) Okay, I'll bring my carpal tunnel braces.

Sarge: If we're going to follow them we'll need two vehicles.

Grif: Well, I'm sure we can grab another one from the camp down there.

Leo: Why do we even need a vehicles? The Blues are just walking. I'm sure we can keep up with them on foot.

Grif: On foot?!

Sarge: Uh, Leo? We're the Reds. We don't walkanywhere. We travel as the good Lord intended: in the largest possible vehicle with the maximum horsepower allowed by local law enforcement. And if there's no cars available, we find the biggest, nastiest, meanest, land animal we possibly can, beat the crap out of it, and saddle that puppy up.