Rvb S8 E5 "Fourth and Twenty"

SandTrap
To Caboose standing on top of a pillar, being harassed on by some aliens below. Tucker is seen standing off to the side.

Caboose: Go away, bad aliens! Shoo aliens shoo! Rolled up newspaper!

Tucker: Maybe you should have thought about that before you lost their all-powerful Deity.

Caboose: I didn't lose him, he left. Or maybe he lost himself. Or maybe the Reds took him. I don't-

One of the aliens shoots at Caboose.

Caboose: Ow! Stop that!

Tucker: Well, until the Reds come back, they need somebody to blame. Better you than me man.

Caboose: Tucker, help me.

Tucker: Hyeah, dude, I don't know. I don't really wanna get in between an angry mob and their religious iconography. And I should know, I used to date an Italian girl.

Caboose: But, he's not really a god, it's all made up. You know that.

The aliens all turn around, facing Tucker.

Tucker: Whoa dude, I don't know shit. That sounds like straight up blasphemy. You guys gonna put up with this shit?

Alien: ~Give us our god or will eat the blue one!~

Tucker: H-I know dude, that's what I'm saying. Took the blarg's right out of my mouth.

Caboose: Tucker? They're going to eat me!

Tucker: Caboose shut the fuck up, they're not gonna eat you. They're just gonna persecute you and kill you, stop being such a baby.

Caboose sees Leo, Sarge and Wade walking up the sand hill, towards them.

Caboose: Look, the Reds, they're back. And they brought Wade! And they also have your worshippy guy.

Tucker: What? Leo...

Leo: Yeah, sorry for suddenly ditching you guys.

Wade walks up to Tucker and stops next to him.

Wade: Hey Tucker! It's good to see you again!

Tucker: (Pats Wade's back) It's good to see you to, man.

Wade: Oh, and Tucker there's someone I'd like you to meet, Zeta.

Tucker: Zeta?

Zeta: (Appears) Me!

Tucker: What the!? Since when did you get a digital babe!

Zeta: (Turns to Wade) I see what you mean, now.

Leo: Wait, you still have Zeta? I thought the Meta would have taken her?

Zeta: Wade knew about that to. So, he told me to hide in his helmet the whole time for safety.

Leo: Huh, smart thinking Wade.

Wade: Thanks!

Tucker: So, since when did Wade get here?

Sarge: We left and saved him, Simmons too. Where's the water can? Oh also you got any more spare jeeps around here? I don't wanna get into it, but we've identified a tactical weakness in the hood of the current models.

Leo: What are you guys doing anyway? You better not be trying to kill Caboose, again.

Caboose: There he is! He is the one who took Church! Get him.