Rvb S8 E9 "Backup Plans"

Author: Hey guys, sorry for yet another delay. I've just been so, tired from school after finishing exams and haven't really felt like writing. But, I'm back and ready to continue writing!

*CRASH*

Tex: THERE YOU ARE!!

Author: Did you just kick my door down!?

Tex: Never mind that! What did just say to you last time!

Author: Uhhh... that if I took another long break, you would break my.... oh.

Tex: *Cracks Knuckles*

Author: HOLD UP!! If you break my fingers, how will I be able to continue writing!?

Tex: Hmmm, guess your right.

Author: *Relief*

Tex: But, you don't necessarily need your legs to write.

Author: ...Wait what?

Tex: Now, hold still.

Author: Nonononono *CRACK* SHHIITT!!
==============================

SandTrap
To Wash and the Meta, standing beside each other in the desert, getting ready.

Wash: Alright Meta, get ready. Fire!!

They both shoot at the same thing with Wash tossing a grenade, and the Meta fires his brute shot.

Wash: Huh, well that actually seemed to work.

To Doc, standing in the middle of small debris around him, from him being in the now destroyed wall.

Doc: ...Ow!

Wash walks up to Doc with the Meta behind walking him.

Wash: Doc, how do you feel?

Doc: Uh okay I guess, all things considered- hey does anybody know where we can find a good medic?

Wash: I don't get paid enough for this.

Wash walks off as the Meta watches him leave. The Meta takes a glance at Doc, considering his options, before also walking away with a growl.

Doc: Geeze, tough room.

Inside The Facility
To the Reds just inside the Facility with Leo, Grif and Sarge standing on a staircase.

Grif: I told you that stupid plan wouldn't work.

Simmons enter the room and stands at the top of the staircase.

Simmons: That's because you said your name was Agent Pluto!

Sarge: Heh, luckily we had the old contingency plan to fall back on.

Grif: Sarge, shotgun in the face is not a contingency plan. I keep telling you that.

Leo: At least we're in, now.

Sarge: Don't be so quick to judge, Grif. Shotgun in the face can be applied in a variety of tough situations. For instance, (Aims his shotgun at Grif) watch how quickly it cures insubordination.