Rvb S8 E8 "Perusing the Archive"

Inside the Facility
To Epsilon, Wade and Caboose wandering down a hallway, until they stop at a security camera looking at them.

F.I.L.S.S: Please watch your step. Director, since you have a new visitor with you today, would you like me to run the tutorial program?

Caboose: Yes, always run that. No seriously you need to run that. No it's, really you need to, you need to turn that-

Wade: We get it, Caboose.

Epsilon: Yes, please run the tutorial program.

Caboose: Oh thank God.

Chime Sounds as the three make their through the Facility.

F.I.L.S.S: Hello, and welcome to the Freelancer Off-site Storage Facility. Project Freelancer is a state of the art scientific endeavour, with one goal in mind: to ensure the security of humanity in a harsh and violent Galaxy. This bunker has been constructed to guarantee the continued operation of our program, in the event of a primary facility loss. This storage area archives all the components of our Freelancer simulation bases. These outposts test our agents in realistic training scenarios.

The three stop in the middle of the storage area.

Caboose: Yeah, we're on the Blue Team!

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry, I do not recognize that term. Our simulation outposts are categorized into Red, and [entry missing]. Hmm, it seems as though I have a corrupted database. I will correct that when I have more time.

Caboose: Uheh- there's our old stuff! And there's a teleporter! Man, Tucker hates those.

Wade: Hopefully, this place has a spare shotgun.

Epsilon: Guys, don't interrupt. Come on. This way.

F.I.L.S.S: When the equipment is not being used, it is stored here until it can be repurposed for- oh. I guess we are moving on.

Epsilon, Wade and Caboose continue to walk through the Facility until they come across a door at the end of a hallway.

Wade: What's in this room?

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry, this area is restricted. Only the Director himself may access this entry. I am sure you understand. The nature of our experiments is such that-

Epsilon: Open it.

F.I.L.S.S: Excuse me Director?

Epsilon: I want you to open it.

F.I.L.S.S: Are you certain Director? You never bring visitors into this-

Epsilon: I said, open it.

F.I.L.S.S: Alright. Unlocking.

The door unlocks and begins to slide open.

F.I.L.S.S: Would you like me to archive your ...personal project?

Epsilon: No. Let's see everything.

F.I.L.S.S: If you say so Director.

Outside the Facility
To the Reds at the outside of the closed wall, which leads to the high tech facility.

Sarge: Leo, what's the status report?

Leo: Well, it looks like Church, Wade and Caboose just went into that door.

Grif: What door? All I see is a wall.

Simmons: It's a secret door?

Sarge: Simmons, what did I tell you about using Dungeons and Dragons references in combat situations?