Rvb S8 E19 "Reunion"

Frozen Freelancer Base
We see Doc lying by the warthog which is flipped and Wash lying in the snow nearby, disoriented. He looks around in confusion with blood on his hands, until a sees someone in black armour heading to him.

Wash: It can't be....Tex?

Wash quickly dives for his gun next to him, but is stopped by Tex who stomps on his arm, before he could reach it.

Wash: You're supposed to be dead.

Tex: Don't sound so disappointed. You'll make me cry. Where's the Director?

Wash: The Director? How would I know that?

Tex: (Tuts) Wrong answer....

She goes to shoot him, but the Meta rams into her and sends her flying off Wash. He charges forward, but Tex catches him with a powerful punch, knocking him to the ground. With a growl of anger, the Meta jumps up and throws jabs at Tex, which she blocks.

Tex then knees Meta in the head and kicks him back. Tex grabs out a detonator and activates it setting off some explosives by her feet, revealing a powerful chain gun which she grabs in midair before swinging it towards the Meta and opening fire. With a growl of shock, the Meta runs across the field before diving behind an icy boulder. Behind her, Wash gets back onto his feet and whips out the capture unit, revealing a large spike from it.

At that moment, Tex's gun runs out of ammo and the Meta takes this moment to return fire with his pistol. Tex ducks behind an icy stalagmite, smashes through the ice and draws out an assault rifle and a battle rifle which she beings returning fire at the Meta. Wash runs up behind her and thrusts the unit's spike at her that she dodge, he then knocks one of her guns away, he goes to swing at her, but she ducks the blow and knocks it out of his hands.

Wash: NO!

He quickly dives for it, preventing it from going over the cliff and into the abyss.

Wash: Be more careful, this thing can't take any more hits!

Over to Church, who's on his knees while clutching his gun shot wound. Doc comes running up to him.

Doc: Church! Are you okay?

Church: She fuckin' shot me! What is wrong with her?

Doc: She did? That's what brought us to you!

Church: I know! She meant to do that!

Doc: Well, she's paying for it now.

Back to Tex, Wash and Meta. The Meta has Tex pinned to the ground, trying to wrestle her gun away, but she kicks him backwards towards a wall of ice. She rolls back onto her feet, just as Wash rejoins his with the Meta. Tex pulls out another detonator.

Wash: Is that a...

Tex presses the button and a loud beeping starts behind them. Wash and the Meta spin around and see a row of mines built into the wall of ice.

Wash: ...Mountain?

The mines go off and the wall crumbles down into huge blocks of ice that go tumbling towards the two ex-Freelancers, who set off running. Wash goes to stabs at Tex again with the unit, but she ducks aside and kicks him away making him drop the unit. Then the Meta charges forward, picking up the unit.

Wash: (Yells) Meta, take it! Hit her!

As the icicle blocks crash around them, the Meta grabs the unit and swings out at Tex, but she ducks away. Wash then leaps up to do a jump-kick at Tex's head, but she dodges and flings him to the ground, with Wash grabbing Tex's battle rifle before he falls. The Meta then kicks her in the chest, right under a huge shard of ice. She quickly rolls away, avoiding getting crushed, but the Meta kicks it out at her. Luckily, she jumps onto it and flips away.