Rvb S8 E17 "Tenth Percentile"

The Facility/Control Room
Leo, Simmons and Grif are seen inside the control room with Simmons searching on the console and Leo next to him holding a sheet of paper for Simmons. Grif is next to the two, leaning against a wall.

FILSS: That is not an approved operation-hey! Watch it buddy!

Simmons: Can you show me the data logs?

FILSS: Affirmative.

Sarge come walking into the control room.

Sarge: Simmons, any progress in restoring the Blues?

Simmons: It's a lot of data entry Sir. I was thinking I could hack the mainframe and reroute the data stream to-

FILSS: Or, we could just restore from an archive database.

Simmons: What?

FILSS: This is an off-site fallback facility. It is designed to have archives in case of data loss. Blue Team rosters would certainly be a part of that.

Simmons: Really?

FILSS: Yes. In fact, I am glad you pointed out the database anomaly. I had noticed it before, but did not have time to investigate. Strange.

Simmons: Oh. Okay, yeah, restore that then.

FILSS: Done.

Simmons: (Grunts) Great.

Leo: Huh, that was easier then expected.

FILSS: You seem disappointed. Did I do it too quickly, and make you look bad?

Simmons: (Sighs) No...

FILSS: I could always, pretend that you hacked me, if it would make you look better to your friends.

Leo tries to hide his snicker, but it just makes Simmons more mad.

Simmons: Stop patronizing me.

FILSS: Affirmative. Patronizing subroutines are now offline.

Simmons: You're still patronizing me aren't you.

FILSS: Kind of.

While Leo puts down the sheet of paper he was holding and takes a closer look at the console.

Leo: Hmm.

Sarge: What is it Leo?

Leo: This is strange, if what I'm reading here is correct there's a bunch of other red and blue bases.

Sarge: Of course there are Leo! The war is huge. The fate of the Galaxy rests in the balance.

Leo: Or, not.

Sarge: What's that mean?

Leo: Here, check this out, I'm looking at the list of missions for all the different bases, and some of them look... familiar.

Grif: Really? Let me have a look.

Grif walks up to the console to see for himself.

Grif: Huh... apparently they've got tons of bases in different places and then send a Freelancer in for... training purposes.

Sarge: Training?

Simmons: Practice.

Sarge: Practice?

Simmons: Yeah, the Reds and Blues are just there to test the skills of the Freelancers.

Sarge: You mean the Blues.