Rvb S8 E14 "Reconfiguration"

SandTrap
To Doc, Wash and the Meta standing over the modified Epsilon unit, which is now sparking green electricity.

Wash: Great, he's done.

Doc: Why is it sparking like that?

Wash: This thing's been through a lot, it's pretty badly damaged. But, now that it's a capture unit we just need to get it near Epsilon, and we can pull him in.

Doc: What if it breaks?

Wash: Don't worry, it'll hold until we get him. After that, it doesn't matter. It can short out for all I care.

Doc: Then what's the point of all this?

Wash: I just have to deliver Epsilon to the Chairman. I don't have to guarantee what condition, I deliver him in. He's just evidence anyway. Meta, grab him. Doc, get ready to move.

The Meta bends down and picks up the Epsilon unit, walking away with it.

Doc: Move, move where? We don't know where they are.

Wash: We know they're not here. So gather your gear, and get ready to move out.

Doc: Well, can we track them?

Wash: Track them?

Doc: You know, pick up a trail, like footprints.

Wash: Footprints. In the desert.

Doc: Kh, don't special agents have the ability to track their targets through any kind of terrain? Follow broken tree branches-

Wash: Tree branches. In the desert.

Doc: Okay these are bad examples. Maybe heat signatures.

Wash: In the desert.

Doc: Like exhaust trails? I dunno.

Wash: Tell you what. Why don't you just stick to not understanding medicine? Don't feel the need to expand your sphere of ignorance.

Doc: Fine, jeez, I'm just trying to help.

Doc wanders off in a huff as the Meta comes back and stands besides Wash.

Meta: (Growls?)

Wash: Him? Ah, he's always whining about something. *Mutters* Hey Meta, is there any way we could track the Reds by trying to pick up a trail, like a uh, heat signature- or something?

Meta: (Growls?)

Wash: Yes. I know we're in the desert.

The Facility
To Church walking through the hallway, until comes up following behind him.

Leo: Hey Church! Hold up for second!

Church halts and faces Leo.

Church: What do you want?

Leo: I just want to ask you question.

Church: Oh.. uh, sure go ahead.

Leo takes a deep breath, before staring straight at him.

Leo: Church... why'd you bring her back?

Church: Why'd I bring her back? Why wouldn't I!

Leo: (Stern) You know what I mean, Church.

Church: (Scoffs) Actually I don't know what you mean. Why are you even asking me this, shouldn't you be happy that she's back?