Rvb S8 E12 "Snooze Button"

Inside The Facility/Armor Lock
Church is seen standing in the middle of the storage area but, everything around him is a shade of grey.

Church: What happened? Where am I?

FILSS: Safety Protocols were initiated, please remain calm.

Church: Sheila, is that you?

FILSS: Yes.

???: Um.. Church, where the heck our we?

Church: Huh!?

Church turns around to see Wade standing behind him.

Church: Wade? How did you get here?

Wade: Same way as you, I guess. But, back to my first question?

Church: Oh.. yeah, hang on. Hey Shelia, what is this place?

FILSS: Your operator has been injured or incapacitated, and you are now in Recovery Mode. You will remain in this state until such time as you can be extracted by a Recovery Agent, or your operator regains consciousness.

Church: Wait! You didn't send a Recovery Beacon did you!? Because that would be really-

FILSS: Recovery Beacons only arm once a unit leaves the facility.This unit has yet to leave this facility. therefore we must first...

Church: Yeah, yeah I got it.

Wade: So, how long are we going to be stuck in here?

Church: Not sure...

???: You could just ask.

Church: Jesus christ! How many people are going to sneak up behind me!

Church and Wade turn around to see a... women in pink armor.

Wade: Is that... Zeta?

Zeta: Yep!

Church: Ok... how are you here?

Zeta: I am in Wades helmet... so, I simply followed you guys into recovery mode.

Church: That makes somewhat sense.

Wade walks up to her and starts looking her up and down in wonder.

Wade: This so, strange seeing you all solid and big now.

Zeta puts her hands on her hips.

Zeta: (Sternly) Are you calling me fat?

Wade: Huh! Um.. t-that's not what I meant!

Zeta just looks at him with a serious look causing him to grow nervous.

Wade: U-Umm, a little help Church?

Church: Your on your own, Wade! I've already got one women on my back!

Zeta loses her serious pose and starts to laugh.

Zeta: I'm just kidding, Wade! It is funny seeing you get all nervous and embarrassed, tho.

Zeta continues to laugh and pats him on the head, while Wade pouted and looks away with his arms crossed. Church just shakes his head at their childish behaviour and looks behind to see Tex standing in the distance.

Church: Is that Tex?

FILSS: Affirmative. Technically, she is not present in this environment, but if you would like to speak to her I can relay communication through external channel.