CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24

My head began to pound as I slowly opened my eyes. I was welcomed by sound of breathing of the person beside me.

Florence.

He’s facing me and his eyes are tightly closed while he’s snoring a little. Napangiti ako at hinaplos ang kanyang mukha. This is the man that I love so much and in return, he loves me too.

I slowly removed the blanket that covers my body. I was in my bikini top but since it’s cold, Florence covered me with the sheets.

Napangiti ako nang makita ang isang kamay namin na magkahawak, with the unused pack of condom in between. I gently pulled my hand and he slowly move so I kissed his forehead and he’s back to snoring a little. I found my shirt beside me at agad ko iyong sinuot at muling humiga sa tabi niya.

My fingers gently traced his handsome face. Parang dati lang palihim na tinitingnan ko lamang siya while he talks with his friends. Parang dati lang hinihiling ko na sana sa akin na lamang siya nagkagusto at hindi kay Fleri. And that’s the unexpected twist that happened in my life. Hindi ko minsan man naisip na magugustuhan din niya ako.

But dreams do really come true. God, three years! Three years had passed yet crush na crush ko pa rin siya. And he’s making me fall for him deeper.

Last night was hot.

We exchanged kisses, he touched me passionately and all I can think of is that I’m ready. I’m willing to go all the way and I was sure to myself that he’s the one. But like he always does, Florence didn’t go beyond kissing and touching me. He kissed my forehead, lied beside me, embraced me in his arms and told me that we will sleep hugging each other. He told me that he can wait until we say our I do's.

I was closed to tears. I would have been crying because I was deeply moved by him but the alcohol is a bitch. It just made me say I love you and in a split second we’re both fast asleep.

And that’s when I was sure to myself that he’s really the one. He will be the one I will spend the rest of my life with.

***

Our life continued. More and more each day, I become certain of how I felt for him. May mga munting away na hindi mawawala and of course, I am always that little green-eyed monster who used to tease him a lot with other girls pero sa huli ay ako rin ang maiinis. Tangena parang tanga lang? I don’t know if most girls are like that or it’s just me.

We became busy with school and yeah, Florence shifted to Business Administation course.

I’ve been busy with a lot of coming exams and quizzes and he was considerate enough to give me time at hindi ako kinulit.

Me:
Baby?

Baby💕:
Po?

U done studying?

Me:
Bored

Baby💕:
Aw u rest
then study later
okay?

Me:
Yes sir

Wer are u?

Baby💕:
Bahay

Me:
Ano ginagawa mo?

Baby💕:
Yung totoo?

Me:
Bakit magsisinungaling
ka ba?😠

Baby💕:
Hahaha no baby