18. Kisses

I woke up to the Banana fish opening song screaming it was time to wake up.

I rolled out of Yuzuru's grip, to find my phone. As soon as I turned the alarm off, I went back to the warm sheets, basically laying on top of him, nuzzling my face in his chest. 

He snuggled me in response, mumbling something.

After a while of cuddling, I tried to wake myself up a bit, so I raised my body up, coming close to his face, studying it. 

His face was so relaxed, his lips slightly parted. "He has such nice skin" I thought, not being able to resist touching it. 

I could feel him breathing slowly, his chest raising up and down, rocking me along. 

I placed my palm on his cheek, caressing a small part of his skin with my thumb. I watched, as he made a grimace , waking up. 

He opened his eyes, putting on a small smile as he recognized my face, above his. 

-You have a mole on your eye.- I whispered as I poked his right eye.

He squeezed it shut, as my finger came in contact with it. I smiled at that, let go of his eye, and proceeded to cares his eyebrow. 

-You have green eyes.- He pointed out, pulling me completely on top of him and resting his intertwined fingers on my lower back.

-I know.-

-And your hair is almost blond.- He said, reaching up, and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.-

-I know.- I giggled at his touch.

-How very unjapanese of you.- He convicted me. 

-My dad is Japanese, my mom is Canadian, but I think she is originally Slavic, hence the blond.- I whispered.

He nodded, closing his eyes in relaxation.

-Yuzu.- I called him softly.

-Hm?- He hummed, his eyes staying closed.

-You have zero body fat.- I informed him.

-You're wrong. It's all stored in here.- He said and pointed to his double chin.

I laughed at him shaming himself and I saw his lips curling up to the sound of my voice.

My finger then poked his soft chin.

-So squishy- I squealed. 

Looking at it, I noticed something else on his chin, something that wasn't visible unless up close.

-You have a scar on your chin.- I almost asked, going over it with the tip of my finger.

-Ah really, I can't really see it.- He said, opening his eyes.- That one I got at the Cup of China in, I think it was 2014. I fell on my chin like, cabang! And my stomach like, kachang! I couldn't breath. My chin was sliced open, I got stitches there, and my head.-He said pointing to the side of his head. 

I flinched as he told that story, not wanting to imagine him getting hurt in any way.

He continued to tell me all the details, while I was running my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes, obviously enjoying my touch.

-You should of seen Brian's face though. He was so worried.- he laughed.

-I bet he was, I would be too. You skated after that, you silly.- I softly scolded him.

We stayed quiet for a while, me gently playing with his hair, and his thumbs making their way under my shirt, drawing small circles on my hips. 

At first, I blushed at his touch, but then relaxed into it, enjoying it.