22.Phone call

-So now I can tell Simon that you have a boyfriend?- Asked David, squinting.

-I think she told him enough when she yelled "That's not yours"- Said Sarah, reminding everyone of the night at the club, making us all laugh.

-Poor guy, he was so confused, cause just before that you said you don't have a boyfriend.- David laughed.

-Just because I didn't have a boyfriend, doesn't mean he had the right to be a creep.- I said now a bit more seriously.

-I see! So you didn't have a boyfriend, and now you do?- He asked, completely ignoring my last remark.

-Oh my God David, they were literally sucking each other's faces off a minute ago. What do you think they are?- Said Sarah in frustration, making me blush along the way.

David was a bit stunned. -I uh, I don't know....What do you even see in him, anyways??- He said sounding slightly bitter.

-If I didn't know you better I would of thought you were jealous just now.- Said Sarah teasingly.

-I'm not, I just don't really get it, he doesn't seem like your type.

-What is my type? I haven't had a boyfriend in years, I don't even know what I like.- I laughed.

-Well, you're so small, I always imagined you with somebody, well opposite....- He said picking his words trying not to offend.

-Well, let's just say that Yuzu is everything but small.- I said irritated, sending Sarah into uncontrollable laughter.

-I don't know, nor do I care what I like, I like Yuzuru and that's that.- I finished putting a period on that conversation.

.......

phone call

-Hi mom!

-Hi Kinny, whatcha up to?

-Nothing much, I got off of work. Last day and all...

-Oh I'm so glad. That job was torture, now you'll have time to have fun, meet some boys maybe...? Hihihi

-Jesus, mom, I told you I'm still gonna work online.

-You work too hard Kinny. But never mind that, when you come home for Christmas I plan on spoiling you like a little brat.

-Yeah, about that mom...

-What is it Kinny, when are you coming anyways?

-Well, mom, you see....

-Cause you see, we need to plan so that we can visit aunty and uncle, and your cousins; and we need to pay a visit to your grandma..

-Yeah mom, It's just tha....

-I also need to see with the Millers, you remember, you wer.....

-MOM, I won't be coming over for Christmas!

- *silence*

-Mom?

-What do you mean you won't be coming over for Christmas?!?! What are you going to do? Who doesn't come to see family for Christmas?

-I'm.... I'm....you see.... I'm going to Japan for Christmas.

-*hushed sounds*

-Mom?

-*cries*

-Are you crying? Mom don't cry!

-Did you hear anything from him? Did you find him Kin?!