20. I missed you

I was pacing for a while around the living room, but that wasn't doing me any good, so now I was playing Geometry dash on my phone, just so I could pass the time.

All of those images of us almost kissing were playing in my head on repeat, like a broken VHS. 

I sent him a message to text me when he get's here, seeing as my interphone was still in malfunction. 

I would of lit a cigarette a long time ago, but knowing he was coming over, I was sitting here biting my nails. 

I wanted to let Mila know Yuzuru was coming over, but I saw that she, in her sadness, had already gone to bed, so I didn't disturb her; "tomorrow morning sure is going to be awkward" I thought.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, and I was out of the door before I even had the chance to read the message.

.......

Flour 4 - one heart beat

Flour 3 - two heart beats

Flour 2 - four heart beats

Flour 1 - no heart beat

.......

I saw him outside, a blue and white pom-pom hat on his head, jumping up and down.

-Yuzu!!!- I screeched, running to open the doors for him.

-Kin-chan!!!- He said in the same manner, entering the building and hugging me with all might.

I felt his face in the crook of my neck, as I wrapped my arms around his, feeling myself being lifted off the ground.

-I missed you so much.-I whispered, not sure if he even heard me.

-I missed you so much!- He told me, putting me down on the ground. 

His face came into my eyesight once again, when he cupped my cheeks, squishing my face. 

I responded to this annoying action by doing the same to his chubby face.

We both laughed after that, letting go of each others faces.

-Let's go up.- I told him, after calming down, making my way towards the elevator.

As I turned around I felt him grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers, and just casually walking by my side.

This surprised me for some reason, making me look at him questioningly, he didn't react, just kept walking, now leading me to the elevator.

The doors closed like they did so many times before, showing me my reflection. 

I stared into my own eyes, my heart in my throat once again, not daring to look into his. 

I felt my hand being squeezed. That made me look up. He was looking at me. But not as intense as I expected; his eyes were warmly smiling at me, suddenly washing away all the nervousness that ever existed in me. 

So I turned around, facing him. He smiled with his whole face, making me giggle. 

I let go of his hand, cupping his soft cheeks, completely calm. 

He then set his forehead on mine, placing one hand on my waist, and one around my neck. 

We were right where we left off two weeks ago.

He was looking me right into my eyes.

-Can I kiss you?- He softly asked. 

-Mhm..- I barely mumbled out, before feeling his lips on mine.