21. A spoonful of Nutella

-OK, now do that, but with the seimei pose.-

-Like this? Did you get it?-

-I got it. Damn, Yuzu, you're photogenic. You should become a model.-

-I know, right?-

-What are you two doing?- Said a shocked third voice.

I turned around from my spot where I was sitting, in the kitchen sink, to be precise; took the spoon full of Nutella out of my mouth; only to be met with the source of the question-Mila herself.

-Making food!- Said the still shirtless Yuzuru, with a pan in his hands, smiling as bright as he could.

-And I'm taking pictures of him making food.- I explained showing her my phone.

She stared at us, blankly blinking, for a good two minutes.

-What...how...when...???- She rose her hands, gesturing towards Yuzuru in confusion.

-Oh he got here after you went to bed and I didn't want to wake you up.- I said casually with a bit of guilt in my voice.

-Why are you shirtless?- She looked at the shamelessly naked Yuzu.

-Kin-chan takez my stuff.- He pointed at me, who to be fair was wearing his jumper for no other reason but to wear it, making faces.

-I'm not even going to ask how that happened.- Said Mila, finally coming to peace with the fact that this indeed was happening.

-Make me coffee.-She demanded, sitting down on the couch, getting her phone out.

I obliged, getting out of the sink. 

-Do you want coffee?- I asked Yuzu, kissing his bicep in order to get his attention. 

-Mmm?- He turned his head in confusion, as he was focusing on flipping pancakes.

-Do you want coffee?- I repeated, chuckling at his cuteness.

-No, thank you.- He said, after placing a short kiss on my lips, and returning his full attention to the pancakes.

I smiled at his sweetness, kissing his arm again, before putting the water to boil. 

As a was making coffee for Mila and me, I looked at her and saw that she was already looking at me with her mouth opened wide, one finger pointing at me.

-When....I....what?- She blurred out.

-What?-

-When, when did that happen?!?!? I just went to bed, and then, and I wake up to this.- She was gesturing everywhere, but primarily at the open kitchen.-

-Oh that...- I giggled.

The kissing sort of came as a natural turn of events, it felt like we've been doing it forever, that's why we weren't really paying attention to the fact Mila was in the room.

-Is Yuzuru eating something?-

-I'm not.- He chirped in, when he heard his name.

-Why you ask?- I was curious.

-Well, the last time I asked this question he almost choked to death.-

-What question?- Both of us were wondering.

-Are you two together now?- She asked carefully.

I looked at him, trying to contain my giggles, only to find that he was looking at me already, his eyes wide, but an awkward smile on his lips.