Epilogue

I was awoken by cries from the baby monitor. Regina and I both yawn and stretch. "I'll go get him babe". I say and Regina just hums and rolls over. "Hey, my boy. What's wrong? Come here little man. You got a wet diaper lets take a look here".  I changed his diaper but he's still cranky. "What's the matter bud? It's 3 in the morning. You should be sleeping. You wanna come in and snuggle with mommy and me? Yeah that sounds good. Let's go".  Walking back in the bedroom I say. "Gina. I think someone misses you ". She rolls over and sits up and smiles. "What's the matter Austin you can't sleep baby? Come see mommy".  I hand him off to her and get in bed next to them. Austin is 18 months old and he's our youngest. Then there is Abby shes 5, Hailey is 8 and Henry will be 10 next week. I adopted Henry when he was 3. I've always treated him as my son and now he is forever. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Regina and I have been married for 7 years and it's really been great. Sure we have problems like every couple but we make it through. I'm so glad I decided to make the move to Storybrooke for my new beginning. And that's exactly what I got. I have a life. A beautiful life. And I give thanks every day for Regina because without her I would have nothing.