1 ✧༺♥༻∞ For You, I'd Catch the Stars

Most mornings, Jennie could be found in the library with her nose in a book only stopping when the bell rang signaling the beginning of the school day.  She preferred her own company and kept to herself most of the time.  She couldn't help wanting to avoid the drone of the teacher's dull and tedious lesson. Who wouldn't? Her mind would rather wander through time and space usually influenced by one of her current reads. She found solace in the peaceful library where she was able to enjoy her music and lose herself in a book.  

Lately, she had been devouring historical novels and had moved on to Regency romances, consequently listening to the music of that period.  Lisa, her best friend, found it weird but Jennie didn't see anything wrong with it.  (◠‿◠✿)

When she invited her best friend over for afternoon tea laid out in the back garden with white linens and little tea cakes made by Jennie, Lisa thought her friend had finally lost her mind. Although it painted a beautiful picture it wasn't typical for a girl in her teens but Lisa had a plan.  Jennie needed to fall in love. (◕ ﺮ ◕✿)

♡*♥*♡*♥*♡

♡*♥*♡

The next day Lisa found her exactly as she pictured, with her cute little face staring at a page.  "You need to get your head out of that book!  Look around at all the hot guys in real life,"  Lisa offered, pulling the book down for her to see. (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

.· '𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔢 love☆'¨━━✫・*︵¸.·*¨︵¸.·'‿¸.·'*‿¸.·'*︵ ¸.·'*‿ ¸.·'* ︵¸.·'* *¨

Low and behold that did the trick! As Jennie looked up and laid her eyes on the most dashing rake of the ton.  Wait no, more like the cutest guy in school.  He passed by without even noticing her, but that didn't stop her from falling for him.  From that day on, her eyes searched for him and consequently, the heroes and rakes in her books mysteriously looked like him. 

♡*♥*♡

♡*♥*♡

The handsome fella's name was Kim Taehyung.  He was no rake or hero but not the typical teenager either.  Much like Jennie, the independent Tae was ever mindful of his thoughts and dreams, making it difficult to concentrate in class.  With a mind that never stops, his curiosity about everything made him either a great listener or the worst kind whose mind would wander when the subject became too boring, and his quick mind was off to the next thing.