7 ✧༺♥༻∞ Pandora's Box Is Open

Love to me is seeing the stars in his eyes, and his eyes in the stars. 

(˵☆ ɛ☆ ˵)

 She placed the little-dried flower in her special box of memories where she put her favorite little trinkets, birthday cards, and letters. 

Thoughts of Yoongi danced in her head not letting her sleep.  She was so tired but she couldn't let go of the feeling his soft lips left on hers.  She indulged in the feeling knowing that the next day she had to let go and forget the sweet memory.  So she let herself indulge a little longer before she had to leave it behind.  Yoongi could only be her friend.  She would not come between two best friends.

But Pandora's box had been opened and she was not the only one that couldn't sleep that night.  Yoongi turned off the light and crawled into bed, feeling miserable and lonely.  He promised himself he would stop thinking about her.  He would try to see his old friends again.  Jennie only seemed so wonderful because he was so lonely and she had given him attention.  If he reconnected with his old friends, everything will be okay. 

That night sleep eluded him. He was too restless to sleep and desperate to see her again.  After tossing and turning in his bed, he was too warm and uncomfortable.  He walked slowly out of his room trying not to make a noise to wake his aunt.  He went out into the back garden. The dark sky and cool night air welcoming his hot and bothered skin.  He laid down on the lawn and gazed up at the stars raising his arm up as if he could touch the stars.  They seemed so bright tonight but still untouchable just like her. She was there for him to see but not touch. Some people are destined to get what they want while others like him are made to suffer.  He wanted to cry out in frustration.

His hormones raging, he went back to his room and grabbed his sketch pad.  He feverishly started sketching Jennie bringing her to life on the page.  As he perfected her lips, he bit his own remembering the feel and warmth of her lips.  He had touched her! Even if ever so briefly.  He smiled cause she looked just like he remembered. A moment later he flipped the page and started on another.

This time he drew her as an anime girl dripping with sexuality

This time he drew her as an anime girl dripping with sexuality.  In each drawing, she became more sultry and exposed.  His pulse racing in his veins, he drew her nibbly and accurately.  Her lips taunting him so that he almost kissed the page.  This would be his dirty little secret.  In his mind at least, Jennie was his.  In his mind, she would not push him away and their kiss will remain a beautiful memory forever.