18 ∞༺♥༻✧ It Was Always You

Light snow started to fall on this special Christmas Eve.  Yoongi raised his eyes to the darkening sky and the little flakes fell on his face like a sweet kiss.  It was the first snow of the season and he so longed to share it with Jennie.  It was special.  Without thinking his feet took him to the front of her house with the holiday twinkle lights on the windows.  Would she be there or is she still with Tae?  

'Today was special.'  He thought and smiled. 

He still felt a tingle where her soft hands had touched him. The time had flown while he was with her yet it had felt so peaceful. Only she can make him feel excited and peaceful at the same time. He knew they belonged together. 

He walked up to her door and just when he was about to knock he heard her voice. 

"Yoongi!" 

"Yoongi!" 

She ran up the path nearly slipping and  crashing into his arms with a happy giggle. 

"I'm so glad you're here," she said looking up at his eyes as she pulled away.  

She smiled putting her hands together to catch the first snow.  They looked at the pretty flakes accumulating there and then looked at each other with so much love in their eyes.

Jennie twirled around in the magical light between day and night.

Yoongi watched her delight as she opened the front door and called out to her family to join them

"Mom, dad!  Come out it's snowing!

Her parents soon joined them. Caught up in the magical moment her dad twirled his wife and they kissed in front of the young couple.  It was a very romantic and sweet thing to witness.

"It's so beautiful," Jennie said breathlessly, "let's capture the moment.

Yoongi took out his phone and took a couple of pictures.  It was one of his favorite things to do and she was his favorite subject. 

He wishes he could share this happy moment with his parents and his brother but somehow it didn't make him sad.  It was as if they had given him this gift from heaven above. 

A chance to feel loved and happy was the best present he could ever have.

Her parents were in their own little world just staring into each other's eyes perhaps remembering their first snow together. Yoongi took Jennie's hand and squeezed it lovingly.  

"Jennie," he said all emotional.

"Yes?"

He looked into her eyes and said, "will you stay with me forever."

"Of course,

"Of course, ... I love you, Yoongi," she said smiling with tears in her eyes.

 Yoongi took her in his arms under the stars, in front of her house, and her parents, and he kissed her. He knew she was finally his because it felt so right.

Once they were back inside Yoongi had to ask her, "What happened with Tae?"

"We broke up. I told him I love you."

"What did he say?"

Jennie just shook her head indicating she didn't want to talk about it.  She didn't want to tell him that Tae thought their love isn't real.  Then she remembered something. 

"Come, I haven't given you your present."

Yoongi followed her to the twinkling Christmas tree.  Jennie searched through the presents looking for a box wrapped in that paper they had bought together.  She sat on the edge of the sofa with a grin on her face waiting for him to open it.

Yoongi saw his name written on the label and unwrapped the gift.  When he saw the bracelet he had picked out his little mouth made an 'o' of realization that he had picked his own gift.  Underneath the gift was the red heart she had cut out of the paper.  Yoongi smiled when he saw it cause that was a while ago and yet even then she wanted him to know she cared about him in a subtle way.  He took the little heart out of the box gently almost like it was even more special than the gift. 

Watching him made Jennie love him even more cause he was such a tender-hearted person.  He then noticed there was writing behind it. Jennie had written. 'I love you.'  His eyes darted to her questioningly. 

"Was this for me?"

Jennie wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. 

"Of course, darling.  It's always been you." 

Yoongi's arms enveloped her lifting her by the waist till their noses touched. 

"I had fallen for you even then. I love you so much!"  He said, punctuating it with a lingering kiss with their bodies pressed against each other. 

Jennie ran her fingers through his hair returning the kiss, nibbling on his bottom lip, neither of them hearing her parents returning to the room till they heard someone loudly clear their throat.  They separated both red to the roots.

"Isn't love grand." Jennie's mom said to her husband that stood wordlessly shocked.  He nodded taking a lead from his wife and offered them the hot chocolate from the tray he held.

"There's nothing better, love.  You still give me butterflies, he answered."