13 ✧༺♥༻∞ My Precious Secret

At lunch, Lisa couldn't stop talking about Yoongi and although it was Jennie's favorite subject, she couldn't help being concerned with Lisa's quick infatuation.  What if he likes her too? She thought.

"Tell me all about him, please!"  Lisa asked, whining into her friend's arm.  "Does he go to our school? How come I've never seen him?"

"He doesn't.  He is homeschooled."

"Why?" Lisa asked with concern on her face.  "Does he have health problems?" 

"No, but he's very shy.  I haven't really asked him."

Lisa nodded in understanding.  "Give him my phone number, okay?  He probably won't ask so just say I want to be his friend."

Jennie just continued to eat her lunch.  By the time their break was over, Jennie caught sight of Taehyung coming into the lunchroom looking for her.  She waved her arm till he saw her and came over, his smile getting wider as he got closer. 

"Hi Lisa," he said cheerily as he gazed only at Jennie.

Jennie couldn't help blushing at his sweet gaze as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. Lisa saw her chance and asked Tae about Yoongi. 

"What? Do you like him or something?"

"I do," she said her cheeks now a rosy pink.

"Tell you what, why don't we hang out again the four of us.  Then you'll know if he likes you back."

Lisa's face beamed, "yes!"

So it was settled.  After school, Lisa was going to hang out with them with the pretense of studying for their finals.

Tae was curious to see how Yoongi would react.  He was hoping Yoongi would act the same with Lisa and his blushes and flowers were not because he was in love with Jennie.  He loved his friend and truly hoped he was wrong about his suspicions.  He saw the pain in his eyes that he was half-hiding, but was the pain due to his loss or because of the love he couldn't have. So Tae called his friend and asked him to come to his house.  

"I just want you to help me review some things.  I know you are really good at math and since tomorrow is my final ..."

"Sure," Yoongi said, "what time?" 

"Can you come now?"

"Okay, see you."

There was a soft knock at the door signaling Yoongi's arrival.  Tae went to the door and greeted his friend.

"Hey Yoongi," Tae said, "Look who's here."

Yoongi glanced around the room till his eyes landed on Lisa staring at him with pink cheeks.

She looked beautiful and her direct gaze made him blush.  Why was this beautiful girl staring at him? He thought.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say hello but suddenly his attention was on Jennie who was standing in front of him pulling him in.  "Yoongi, I'm glad you're here. Are you going to help us study?" She asked clutching Yoongi's hand as he looked at her adorable face.  His eyes just twinkled at the sight of her and it was not lost on Lisa or Tae.  Yoongi couldn't help but blush at her excitement.  She wanted his attention all to herself. 

"Yoongi, help me with my math first," Tae said pulling his friend away.

"Of course," Yoongi said giving Tae his attention.  They sat together on the floor eating the snacks Tae had prepared for them.  It was so nice for them to be together like this.

"I want to know how you guys met," Lisa said.

"We've known each other since we were little," Tae said, "the three of us were inseparable, Yoongi, Jungkook, and me."

Yoongi nodded but didn't elaborate.

"That's so sweet.  How did you meet Jennie?" She asked.

"At the treehouse." He said.

"Treehouse! Where?"

"Let's go see it," Tae said getting up. 

"Oh, wow, I love it!, This is so cute! Lisa exclaimed when they got there.

"Follow me," Jennie invited.

As Jennie went up the ladder, Lisa looked up, "Jennie I can see your panties."

Yoongi blushed as he looked up.  Jennie glared down at him holding down her skirt. 

"It's bigger than I thought," Lisa says looking around at the cozy space but Jennie is not paying attention.

Jennie whispered to him so Tae couldn't hear, "Is that why you always say, 'ladies first?'" Yoongi cheeks are bright red.

"Don't you dare look at me with that innocent face.  I've seen your drawings!"

Yoongi is shocked.  She knew his little secret.