4 ∞༺♥༻✧ Life Gives You Scars

Jennie was curled up in a chair her legs tucked into her chest wondering about Yoongi and how on earth did he know where she lived.  She also realized it was not going to be easy for him to see Tae.  Perhaps it was just too painful.  She shifted in the chair when Tae asked her what he should do, looking up at him Jennie thought hard about it.  

"It's so sad.  I can't imagine his grief.  I keep thinking about him, Tae.  He's been sad too long."  She glanced at the papers and pens on his desk. "I think you should write him a letter.  Tell him how you feel and how much you want him in your life again.  Yoongi is not a verbal person but he likes to read.  You might get better results if you communicate with him in a less threatening way.  Also, he loves chocolate.  You should leave him a little present.  It will be sweet. It will make him feel special."

"Thanks, I think that's a good idea.  I will work on it today.  Did Yoongi tell you where he lives?"

"No, but I think he knows where I live."

"Strange."

"Write him a note and leave it in the tree house.  He will find it there."

"I will but what if he doesn't come back?"

Tae sat down sliding next to Jennie.  He leaned over and pulled her towards him his little pout trying to cajole a kiss.  Jennie ignored him biting her finger in thought.

With a side-ways glanced she noticed his pout had turned into a frown

With a side-ways glanced she noticed his pout had turned into a frown.  Wrapping her arms around his neck she returned the little sad pout. She came closer till the noses met and then their lips. He kissed her slowly and tenderly stopping only to gaze into her eyes an expression of love on his face.  But they both felt guilty, too guilty to be happy while Yoongi sat alone in his room sad and lonely.

"I think I'll go now,"  Jennie said pulling away from her boyfriend.

"Okay, I'll walk you home."

"No, it's alright. It's still light out.  Why don't you start on the letter?"

"I will. Call me when you get home."

"Okay, bye."

Dear Yoongi,

You were once my best friend and I loved you more than a brother.  I want to tell you that I really miss you and I want to be back in your life.  You will always be part of fond childhood memories.

I'm really sorry I was not there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on when life dealt you such a terrible loss.  Please don't blame yourself for living.  You are a great person and you deserve to be happy.  I'm sure your parents are glad you weren't with them and your brother.  We don't need to talk about it if you don't want to but please know that I am here for you if you do.  

I love you, 

Tae