16 ∞༺♥༻✧ Like a Beat

Jennie went into Yoongi's room for the second time since they had met.  She found his shyness so cute when his sweet eyes could not meet hers and saw the touch of pink on his cheeks.  

"I'm sorry for intruding it's just ... I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"No, I'm sorry for what I did.  Will you forgive me?"

"Of course, Yoongi, I was embarrassed by what my friend said but I wasn't mad at you.  I need you like a heart needs a beat."  Jennie smiled at his surprised face. "Can I give you a hug?"

Yoongi stood up and Jennie wrapped her arms around him.  Their hearts beat wildly in their chests at the touching moment. Yoongi stared into her eyes, his eyes dropping to her tempting lips as he bit his own.  His chest rose and fell quickly with increased excitement. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

Jennie answered his question by uniting their lips in a gentle kiss. "This is wrong," she breathed into his neck, "but I want you so much, baby."  Jennie just loved the feel of Yoongi's lips against her own.  It felt so right.  She had come to make sure he was well.  What Taehyung had said about his depression scared her.  She wanted to protect him but hadn't come here to give in to him.

They continued to kiss the room getting warmer with their forbidden love. Yoongi pulled away leaving her wanting the feel of his lips back on hers. "It's Christmas Eve and I couldn't ask for a better present than to have you in my arms," he said.

"You know what I would like for Christmas, besides you, of course?" She said with a cheesy grin.

"No, what?"  Yoongi's serious face was perfectly cute.

"I want you to draw me."

"Oh!" He said his perfect pink lips making a little 'o'.

He smiled but said, "I need to buy drawing paper, but I would love to do that, especially since I destroyed all the drawings I made of you."

"Okay, we should go do that before your windows get all fogged up.  You are just too hot, mister."

Yoongi looked flustered again by her words.  "Wait here, I want to get your present."  Jennie stood by the door and watched him walk into the living room and retrieve a little box poised cutely on the Christmas tree.  Her heart just melting at his cute little waddle.

"Aww, thank you!" 

"Open it."

Jennie bit her lip as she looked at the dainty heart necklace as delicate as his heart and it brought a lump to her throat. 

"It's beautiful!  Thank you, Yoongi.  Will you put it on me?"  She lifted her hair as Yoongi stood behind her bringing the necklace around her neck.  After he fastened it his lips brushed upon her neck giving her a tingly feeling down her spine.  Jennie looked down at the lovely gift holding it between her fingers.  Their lips met again breaking away only to gaze in each other's eyes.  "Lisa's going to hate me," she said under her breath.

"And Tae is going to hate me."