10∞༺♥༻✧ With Three Brats

Tae was walking to Jungkook's house where they planned to study, that's when he saw Jennie and Yoongi at the bus stop.  He was about to call out to them wondering where they were going when he saw Jennie kiss his friend.  By the blush on Yoongi's cheeks, he was sure Jennie had kissed him on the lips.  Tae couldn't believe she could betray him like that.  The pain knocking the air out of his lungs, he stopped in his tracks.  He sucked in the precious air that had been denied him.  He wondered how long they had been kissing behind his back.  Is that why Yoongi only saw her and avoided him?  Is that why he gives her flowers?  He thought it was Yoongi being Yoongi, but now he is not so sure.  If she prefers him, why doesn't she just break up with me?

He gulped down the sob that those thoughts provoked and continued where he was going.  Tae tried to concentrate for Jungkook's sake but he just couldn't anymore.  He didn't want to burden him with his nagging thoughts so he told his friend he was too tired and left for his house.  He wasn't going to say anything to her, instead, he would watch them together to see if his suspicions were valid. 

After debating with himself for a while, he decided the silent treatment was silly. The moment he was alone in his room he threw himself on the bed and called her.  

"Hi, baby!" She answered quickly.

"You're in a good mood."

"I went to the mall with Yoongi and I got gifts," she said a little to happily for this liking.

"You like him a lot, don't you?"

"Yes, he's sweet and so funny.  We had fun.  I went to his house too and we made hot chocolate that was soooo good!"

  I went to his house too and we made hot chocolate that was soooo good!"

Taehyung stayed quiet and Jennie wondered if he was jealous.  While Tae just pictured Yoongi kissing her in his bedroom.  The whole scenario driving him crazy.  How could shy little Yoongi be stealing his girlfriend?  Tae shook his head as if to ward off the ugly thoughts. 

"Tae, are you jealous."

"No!" He said a little too loudly.

"I don't know ... why are you so quiet?"

"I'm just tired that's all.  What did you buy?"

"I bought a present for you, Lisa, and Yoongi.  I still have to shop for my parents."

"How did you buy something for him if he was with you?"

"It was easy.  I didn't say it was for him."

"Hmm."

"Are you there?"

"To be honest, I don't like you spending so much time with him

"To be honest, I don't like you spending so much time with him.  You don't see me going out with Lisa and kissing her!"

"What!  You saw me kiss him.  Is that what you're angry about?"

"You admit it.  You kissed him," Tae says annoyed.

"Are you really jealous of a peck on the cheek?"

"It wasn't just a peck.  I saw you!"

"You need glasses.  It was a peck.  I was just being nice to your lonely friend but if it bothers you so much I won't see him again without you."

"Okay, and he better not give you any more flowers!"

"Seriously?  

"Yes."

"By the way, he bought a phone today and I gave him your number cause I thought he was your friend."

"He is my friend.  He's like a brother to me but I'm not going to share you with him."

"Wow, you're crazy!" 

"Crazy for you.  If you end up married to him with three brats, I'll never forgive you."

Jennie laughed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me."

"Okay, you big baby, goodnight."

"Goodnight.  You love me right?"

"Yes, I love you."