3 ✧༺♥༻∞ Save Me From My Loneliness

Yoongi thought about the pretty girl that had surprised him.  He wanted to see her again but if he was honest with himself he was scared of her and her questions.  It was like she was a character from one of his books.  Pretty and mysterious and he couldn't wait to discover what she would do next.  All night he pondered if she was real or if his own active imagination had put her there to keep him company.  

She didn't talk much, like himself, so he felt comfortable around her like a soft comfy blanket fresh out of the dryer, soothing and warm.  Yoongi wasn't ready to open up but he did want a friend desperately.  Maybe she could be the one but it was scary to let people back in after spending so much time blocking people out.  He didn't want to care cause he didn't want to get hurt.  Besides, she was probably nothing like him.  How was he going to explain to her how he had retreated from his former life to live a more gentle existence?  He spent most of his day reading and losing himself in his imagination.  He liked to draw and paint and unlike her lived without schedules or the pressures of daily life.  He was 'eccentric' his aunt had said, 'a free spirit.'  In other words, a weirdo.

But what exactly made him different?  Was it the fact that he actually had time to think?  Although he had retreated from his former life avoiding people at all cost, he wasn't a shut-in

But what exactly made him different?  Was it the fact that he actually had time to think?  Although he had retreated from his former life avoiding people at all cost, he wasn't a shut-in.  He enjoyed the outdoors immensely. Every day taking the time to enjoy every sunrise and every sunset as if he had to for all those his loved ones had missed.  He would take long walks to ease the loneliness making friends with the neighbor's pets that had grown fond of his daily visits.  They knew him better than his neighbors knew him and the pets welcomed him as eagerly as their own owners because of the love he showed and the little treats he brought.  

At first, Yoongi had been frightened by this one feisty little dog that always barked at him furiously showing his teeth but eventually, the angry little fluff got used to his daily visits and would lick his hand through the gate.  Yoongi would throw sticks into the yard which the dog would return to him every time wagging his tail happily.

When he wasn't out exploring or lost in a book, Yoongi was curious about his former friends and sometimes would spy on them.  They were so into their own thing that they didn't even notice his presence.  He was starting to believe he was a ghost or maybe just invisible.  But she had seen him.  

The beautiful girl that walked alone humming the music in her mind.  That wasn't the first time he had seen her but it was the first time she had gazed into his eyes.  Her beautiful eyes had looked at me and my heart nearly stopped and my skin tingled like after a great fright. He felt alive. This made him smile.  Maybe he was finally coming out of his cocoon.  Maybe he could finally have what he was missing. A friend.

 A friend