1. "This Is Your Group Project"

He heard breathing. Then quiet footsteps. He had to fight the urge to sigh and if his eyes were open, he would have rolled them. Obviously not able to concentrate anymore, he counted the seconds until he felt the vibration of a rock coming through. He waited a moment and when he knew it was about to hit him. He opened his eyes and created an air funnel to catch the rock and shoot it right back at his attacker.

His attacker groaned as he smashed into a tree by the hit of the rock. The airbender however didn't bother to react to it, presumed his position again and closed his eyes.

"For the last time. Louis, I'm meditating." He spoke calmly. Only a slight sign of annoyance was audible in his tone.

A tone only Louis managed to evoke.

Louis whined. "But I'm bored!"

"Go bother Liam." Was the answer of the other boy.

"Liam is training at the river. He specifically told me not to disturb him."

Harry sighed. "Then search for Zayn."

Louis crossed his arms. "He's always hiding."

"Louis. I don't-"

"Come on Harry! Please, I'm really extremely bored. I need someone to train with."

The curly haired inhaled deeply and then slowly let the air leave his lungs.

He opened his eyes and stood up. "Alright." At the same time he quickly kicked Louis off his feet with a swipe of air over the ground.

"No fair! I wasn't focused yet!" his opponent exclaimed from the ground.

"A monk should always be focused." Were Harry's wise words.

"I'm. Not. A. Monk," Louis growled.

"Because you don't want to," Harry said as he went back to his meditating position.

"No, because I'm just not," Louis said.

.
.

"Almost perfect!" Lou complemented him.

Liam panted. Sweat dripping down his head.

"Almost. Isn't. Good. Enough."

"Liam, you've been training non-stop from 4 o'clock in the morning," Lou tried to reason, "don't you think it's time for a break?"

"Exactly. I've been working so hard on this move. I almost have it. I'm not going to stop now."

The boy took his beginstance and prepared himself to do it again.

Lou sighed. Stubborn boy. Though she looked up to cheer him again.

"Good! Great! Hold it, hold it!"

"Liam!" someone suddenly called out.

"What!?" he snarled back, annoyed that his training was being interupped.

"Sir Cowell wants to see you," the messenger told him.

"Why?" was the following question.

The messenger shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?"

.
.

He stared down the camp. From where he sat.

"There you are!"

Simon sat down next to the boy.

"We have been searching for you."

Zayn shrugged. "You found me. What do you want?"