29. "Let's Do This"

"Haz? Are you awake?" a small voice asked.

The curly-haired opened his eyes. Looking down to Niall. Who was resting with his head on his chest. His left arm loosely around the boy.

Niall caught his glance and softly smiled.

The boy started whispering.

Liam and Zayn had gone to eat something at the common-tent and Louis was asleep. The oldest one laid on Harry's other side with his arm around the youngest two.

They had pushed the three beds in the middle together, so that they could all keep each other company through the night.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened. I wish I could do something for you guys. I hope you know that I know how you feel and that you can always talk to me. You've been here for me from the start, even when I didn't think I needed you. So let me do it back to you."

Harry didn't say much. He simply pulled the boy closer to him and rested his chin on his head.

.
.

The next day the boys woke up all over each other.

Louis was close to falling off the bed. Niall was half on top of Harry. Zayn was horizontal and Liam was on the ground.

Niall slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He looked at Harry who he saw was awake too.

"Goodmorning, how are you?"

The curly-haired only shrugged and began to sit up too.

Louis groaned to the movement on the bed.

Harry began to slowly make his way of the bed and quickly changed into some clothes.

Then he went to the opening of the tent.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked. Keeping his voice low. Making sure that the others wouldn't wake up.

"Meditate." Was the only thing the airbender said as he continued walking.

Niall decided not to question it any further. He understood that Harry was going through a hard time.

.
.

The boys didn't really know what to do with themselves that morning, but decided to start training. Just so that they could take their mind of things.

Louis was having Niall go through some exercises and was quite content with his current progress.

"Great work, Nialler," he complemented him. Handing him a bottle of water.

The blond took it and nodded. "Thanks. You're a great teacher too."

"You know, when you're not throwing mud balls at me."

The earth bender chuckled at that.

He looked around. Seeing the other two benders, but noticing that Harry still wasn't there.

"I haven't seen Harry yet today. I think you should take a break and I'll go to check on him," he told his student.

He went to turn around, but Niall grabbed his shoulder.

"Listen Lou, before you go. I just wanted to tell you that it's great to see how you're taking care of Harry right now. But know that you are allowed to let your pain out too. You guys taught me not to bottle it up, so please take your own advice too. You can talk to us any time."

Louis nodded."I know, Ni. I'm very grateful, but I'm alright right now. Don't worry about me." He pulled the boy into a quick hug and then let go to  go and find Harry.
.
.