10. "You Can't Be Perfect"

"You and your stupid Air Nomad crap!" Louis whisper-yelled at him.

They were all sitting in Niall's tent.

Niall was sleeping, as he always did after a panic attack.

Harry narrowed his eyes at the older boy. "My stupid Air Nomad crap? Why do you always have to bring up the Air Nomads, when you dislike something."

Louis rolled his eyes at him. "We we're making progress with him. Look where he is now!"

"Lou, calm down," Zayn brought in. "We just had a small setback, we're going to be fine."

However the boys weren't done with each other yet.

"The munks taught me meditation cleared the mind, how was I supposed to know it would trigger him," Harry said.

"The munks taught a lot of bullshit. And look where it got you, nowhere."

Harry tried to stay calm, but when Louis had to bring up the Air Nomads like that, it always shifted something inside of him.

"God, Louis. I'm sorry I'm trying to represent our nation in what I do and say, but that's just the way I am. May I remind you that I am the Airbender. It's part of my nature."

"I know you're the Airbender. Don't worry, I have been reminded of that a ton of time. But can't you for once be normal!?"

Zayn and Liam quickly exchanged glances. Unsure of what to do.

"Be normal!? Oh so now I am the weird one? I don't think you're in the right place to tell me that! You were always an outcast with the Air Nomads. I also could've-"

"That's enough," Liam said now. "I think it's time for the both of you to calm down. What if you wake Niall up with your yelling? And what are you even fighting about? Niall has had panic attacks. They can't just all of a sudden vanish. We still don't even know what his triggers are. "

Both Harry and Louis looked at the blond and nodded.

"You're right," Louis said. Then he looked up at Harry. "Sorry Haz."

Harry simply shrugged. "You're forgiven."

The two boys kind off made up and went to get food.

Liam raised an eyebrow at Zayn as they left.

"I didn't know they could fight like that. I've never even seen Harry proper mad."

Zayn shook his head. "Me neither. But they're like brothers. So I guess they fight like brothers as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you."

Liam shrugged. "I know, but it's just weird to see them act like that. I mean, usually it's me who's screaming at Louis and Harry is the peacemaker. This doesn't fit him."

"I know," Zayn said. "But Harry is still human. And there are still things he doesn't want or likes to talk about either. Just like you get mad about talking about the Water Tribe."

Liam looked away as he said that.

"And you know," Zayn continued, "we need to respect that."

Liam sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

He moved his hand to fill his cup with water from the jug at the side of the bed.

"So, do you have any siblings?" he asked the older boy.

Zayn nodded. "Yeah, you?"

Liam sipped from the cup, then answered. "Yes, two older sisters. My oldest sister is probably being trained as the chief now, since I'm not there anymore."