4. "You're Such A Child"

Louis knew he was behind on his bending. Even though he used it for a lot of silly things, he never took it serious. So when Harry was meditating and focusing to control his powers. He was playing around with them.

The monks hated him. He knew that. They never actually told him that and they tried not to show him, but they never fully managed to hide it.

Louis understood it though. He just wasn't one of the Air Nomads. Everybody knew it. And when he realized he would never be one of them. He stopped trying. He didn't go to the mandatory meditation lessons and ignored their rules. Dragging Harry with him and getting him in trouble.

Harry somehow never grew sick of him though. Even after all the scoldings he got because of Louis, he stayed with his friend. Louis sometimes thought it was because they were both outcasts. Harry was being treated different from the other Air Nomads. In all the positive and all the negative ways. They were harder on him. The monks their age didn't include them in their activities. They knew Harry was busy a lot the time, but even in his free time they didn't bother to get near him. Louis of course was a different case. He didn't even want to be with the other monks. So he kept Harry company.

Eventually the Air Nomads were done with Louis. They gave up on turning him into a monk and contacted the Peace Protectors to let them know that they had the earthbender. They told Louis it would be better for him to stay with the Peace Protectors. So at 17 he left the Air Nomads and Paul came to get him. When he was about to leave, his curly haired friend came running up. A bag with his stuff over his shoulder.

"You-" gasp "didn't think-" gasp "I was just-" gasp "going to let you leave-" gasp "without me," he had managed to bring out.

Louis had simplt smiled at him and they both went with Paul.

The Peace Protectors were very good to them. Making them feel at home as best as they could. Louis and Harry sure had to take some time to get used to their new environment. But after four years, they had found their place.

They had both gotten help from trainers to work on their bending skills. Harry had made a lot of progress, as he never really trained with his bending to actually get better. He only knew how to control it.

Louis didn't really care about the training though. He thought the bending he knew was enough for what he needed. Why put more work in it?

Dolphin

Two years ago, Liam had been brought into the mix.

He was some kind of elite bender. Somehow almost always surrounded with water. Constantly working on perfecting his skills.

Louis had been amazed, but both annoyed. Very annoyed. And maybe a bit jealous.

Liam had grown up surrounded with his own people. He had embraced his powers from the beginning. And he had been allowed to.

Louis never had that with the Air Nomads.

"Louis!"

A big wave of water came over him when Liam came back to him and passed him as he was on his way back.

"You're being slow. I already got the rest of the stuff. Come on let's go back."

"Well, I'm sorry for being slow. Not everyone can be as amazing as you," Louis snapped.

Liam smirked at that. He lowered himself on the ground and crossed his arms. "Who's having an attitude now."

Louis narrowed his eyes. Then he quickly pulled some dirt from the ground and covered Liam's face with it. Now he was the one smirking. "Who's the slow one now?"

Liam cleaned his face with a water covered hand. And he didn't look to happy when he walked up to face Louis.

"You're such a child. I don't understand why I am in a group with people who have absolutely no skill at all."

And with that. Louis was done. He lunged forward for the younger boy. Dragging the earth with him.

.

.

"What's that?" Harry said. At the sound he heard outside.

He had been sitting next to Niall's bed, patiently waiting for Caroline to finish the check-up.

Zayn came walking in. Shaking his head. "Gosh, I'm working with lunatics. Harry can you please separate your friends from each other. They're outside acting like toddlers."

Niall looked up. A confused look in his eyes.

Harry huffed. Walking past Zayn. "They're your friends as well."

The raven-haired just shrugged. "I never asked for them."

Harry let out a frustrated sigh at what he found outside.

Liam was covered in mud. And Louis was soaking wet. Liam had his arms covered in water and threw his arm forward to let the water wrap around Louis' ankle and pull him down. Louis in return pushed his hand in the earth and let the ground beneath Liam grabs his feet.

Harry hesitated for a moment, but realized he didn't have another choice.

Other people were coming out of their tents and were watching the two boys now.

Harry took a deep breath and then used his hands to blow both boys to a side.

"I think that's enough."

The boys hadn't expected it and Louis fell to the ground while Liam used his water-covered arm to catch himself.

Louis was breathing heavily as he pushed himself of the ground.

Liam however, besides being a walking mud-man, looked like he hadn't broke sweat.

Harry spoke calmly, but firmly. "Explanation. Now."

"He started it!" both boys screamed in unison and then glared at each other.

That made Harry pinched the bridge of his nose. And he turned to the older boy behind him. "Can you please handle this? I don't know what to do with them."

Zayn gave him a quick nod and stepped forward. Gesturing the boys to come closer. "I-"

"Boys!"

It was Simon, who just walked up on the scene. A look of disbelief on his face as he saw the puddles of mud all over the camp. Fortunately they hadn't bust any tents, but they managed to get a lot of them dirty as well. He shook his head and looked at the four of them.

"Headquarters. Now," he said and turned around.

The boy's immediately protested.

"But we didn't even-"

"Who's going to stay with the boy?"

"It was his fault!"

"I can't work with-"

Simon cut them all off, by holding up his hand. "None of that now. Harry, stay with Niall. The rest of you comes with me."

Harry nodded and went back into the tent, while the others followed their leader.

A/N I'm sorry I'm just going to randomly update...

I hope you don't mind.

What did you think of the two fighting boys?